白日梦想家(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第19期:照片不在这里
日期:2016-09-06 15:04

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Where's my thing?
我的东西呢?
It's in a silver bath.
浸在银盐液槽里了
I don't even know what language you're speaking right now.
我都不知道你在说哪门外星语了
You know, you got to take me seriously. I got a magazine to execute here.
告诉你 你最好别给我打马虎眼 我手上还要出版最后一期的杂志
And bosses to answer to.
而且还有上头的差事
So next time I see you, I see that picture. Okay?
下次我看到你的时候 照片也要在 懂了吗?
Hey! Dream Machine! Hello.
嘿! 白日梦的家伙! 叫你呢
Just... I want proof you heard me.
只是... 我就想确认一下你听到我说的话了
Next time I see you...
下次我看到你...
You see the picture.
就能看到照片
Any luck, Hernando?
运气如何 赫南多?
I turned the place upsidedown. 25 is not here.
这地方都被我翻了个遍 25号照片不在这里
I searched Receiving, too, man.
连收件室都查过了 伙计
This never happens!
这不可能的!
I'm telling you... it's nowhere, Walter.
我跟你说...它不见了 华特
I mean, maybe he didn't even send it.
我的意思是 他可能就没有发过来
Maybe it's still on him. Walter?
或者照片还在他那里 华特?

重点讲解

take sth
(以某种方式)对待,处理:

He took the criticism surprisingly well.
他对待这一批评的态度竟意外的好。

send ~ sth (to sb) | ~ sb sth
邮寄;发送:

A radio signal was sent to the spacecraft.
向宇宙飞船发出了无线电信号。

nowhere to be found / seen | nowhere in sight
不可能找到(或看见):

The children were nowhere to be seen.
根本看不到孩子们在哪儿。

proof (of sth / that...)
证据;证明

Can you provide any proof of identity ?
你能提供什么身分证明吗?

turn sth upside down
把…翻得乱七八糟;使凌乱不堪:

The police turned the whole house upside down looking for clues.
警察为查找线索把整所房子翻得乱七八糟。

answer to sb (for sth)
向某人(为某事)负责:

All sales clerks answer to the store manager.
所有售货员都向商店经理负责。


视频及简介

影片讲述了本·斯蒂勒所饰演的男主角穿行在现实和自己的白日梦里,最终踏上一场真正的人生大冒险, 并与女主角克里斯汀·韦格展开一场绝妙的浪漫奇缘。


分享到