威士忌探戈狐步舞(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第3期:欢迎来到阿富汗
日期:2016-08-24 14:18

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Uh, sorry.
抱歉
Miss Baker?
贝克小姐?
I am Fahim.
我是法希姆
Oh, Fahim, hi! Pleased to meet you.
法希姆,嗨,很高兴见到你
The car is over here and we go.
车子就在这,我们走吧
She says, uh... "Welcome to Afghanistan."
她说"欢迎来到阿富汗"
Okay, let's go.
好的,我们走
Here is your local mobile. The number is on the back.
这是你在这里使用的手机 号码就在后面
Yeah, I ordered some money last week. Still in the post. I'll fix you up next week. Okay.
是的,我上周要了一些钱 现在还没到 我下周给你答复 好的
Yes, the air here takes some getting used to.
是的,这里的空气得 花点时间才能适应
It's quite polluted with feces.
有一股排泄物的味道
Ah, here she is! How are you, Kim?
她来了,你好吗,金姆?
My name's Nic.
我叫尼克
I'll be doing your security. I'll take your bag.
我负责你的安全 我来给你拿包
Fahim. The police are giving me shit for parking here.
法希姆,警察对我停车在这 唧唧歪歪了
They just want money.
他们只想要钱
Wait, oh, no. Um, do you need money?
等等,不,你需要钱吗?
Hey! Hey! I'm sorry. Sorry. Piss off!
嘿,嘿 很抱歉,抱歉 滚开
Remember that we are at altitude here, so drink plenty of water while you acclimatize.
要记住我们在高海拔地区 所以要记得喝够饮水
Where did you learn English?
你在哪学的英语?
At medical school. I was a doctor.
在医学院,我以前是医生
Listen, rest up tonight.
听着,今晚好好休息
Tomorrow, I'll drive you to the base for your embed.
明天,我送你去你入驻的基地
And just one bag, but make sure you pack extra socks and knickers.
只能带一个袋子 要多带袜子和短裤
That's like, um, it's like "panties," yeah?
我指的是"短内裤",懂吗?
So, you've been embedded before, then?
那么,你之前去部队体验过生活吗?
Not really. We all did hostilezone training in 2001.
也不是,我们在2001年接受过在敌方地区生存的训练
They taught us to open our mouths if we get mortared... That kind of stuff.
他们教我们在被人 抓住时要记得配合 诸如此类的东西

重点讲解


fix sb up (with sth)
向某人提供;给某人准备;安顿:

I'll fix you up with a place to stay.
我会给你安排住处的。

embedded reporters in the war zone
战区特派记者

He was appointed as embedded reporters in the war zone.
他曾被派遣到战区担任特派记者。

high altitude
(海拔高的)高处,高地:

Snow leopards live at high altitudes.
雪豹生活在海拔高的地区。

used to sth / to doing sth
习惯于;适应:

I'm not used to eating so much at lunchtime.
我不习惯午饭吃那么多。

acclimatize (yourself) (to sth)
(使)习惯(新地方、新情况、新气候);(使)服水土:

Arrive two days early in order to acclimatize.
提前两天到达以便适应新环境。

pollute sth (by / with sth)
污染;弄脏:

The river has been polluted with toxic waste from local factories.
当地工厂排放的有毒废弃物污染了这条河。

视频及简介

本片讲述一个会讲英语的记者被派往阿富汗首都喀布尔,在那里记录战时当地平民的生活,充满了荒诞的故事。


分享到