摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第93期:你个大号婴儿
日期:2016-08-16 03:49

(单词翻译:单击)

The kids had a Friday off of school, so we picked up Manny and went to our favorite pancake place -- Relaxing.
孩子们周五放假,所以我们接上曼尼去我们最爱的薄饼店...放松一下嘛。
Mitchell, hi. What? !
米奇尔,你好。什么?!
Oh, have him tell Cam I'll pick him up for racquetball in an hour.
让他跟小卡说我一小时后去接他打壁球。
I can't even hear him it's so loud. Can everybody just shut up? !
这么吵我根本听不见他说什么。大家都闭嘴好吗?!
I hate it.
真讨厌。
Sorry about that. Anyway...
很抱歉,总之...
Hello.
你好。

modern93.jpg


Hello. Is this Phil Dumpster?
你好,请问是菲尔.邓垃圾桶吗?
What do you want, Gil?
干嘛,格尔?
Got to be kidding me. Hang on.
没搞错吧,等等。
I need you to send a gift to mom for her birthday from the both of us.
我需要你代表我们两人送一份生日礼物给妈妈。
No, I did it last year.
不行,去年就是我送的。
I know, and I need you to do it again.
我知道,但我要你再送一次。
Look, I've got a conference call at 1:20. Then Luke's tutor comes to the house, 45 sales meeting, and I still got to get Alex to judo.
听我说,1点20分我有个电话会议。之后卢克的家教要来家里,45分有个销售会议,我还得送艾丽克斯去上柔道课。
And yet you somehow found time to bitch at me. You really can have it all.
但你还是挤出时间来找我无理取闹了。你还真是事业生活两不误啊。
Honestly, just get her a stupid gift card, you big baby!
说真的随便给她买张礼品卡就行了,你个大号婴儿!
Why does everything with him have be so dramatic?
为什么事情一碰到他就都这么麻烦?
Why are we stopping?
我们为什么要停下来?

分享到