摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第75期:半分钟内交了两个男友
日期:2016-05-24 19:17

(单词翻译:单击)

I didn't do much. I just....
我真的没做什么,我只是...
Ruined my plan, that's all. I wanted her to leave!
毁了我的计划,仅此而已。我希望她离开的!
What?
什么?
She was supposed to storm out of here.
她本应该怒气冲冲离开这里。
And after, I go home and say, "Maybe we should do some things separately."
然后,等我回家就可以说,“也许我们应该分头做事”。

modern75.png


I was gonna use her bailing out of this as a chip to get out of that stupid picnic tomorrow. But now I've got no chip.
这样我明天就有借口推掉那个愚蠢的野餐了。可是现在我没有借口了。
Hey, how about next time you devise a plan to avoid expressing a feeling, clue me in.
下次你计划想逃避什么的时候能不能给我点暗示。
You can't be clued in. You're a patsy.
我不能给你暗示,你脑子太不好使了。
Hey, um, there was talk of an ice-cream bone?
刚才不是说要弄冰淇淋骨头吗?
I made that up, too. Use your head!
那是我编的,动动脑子好不好!
Hey, honey, you alone?
亲爱的,你一个人吗?
Do you see anyone else in here?
你在这里看到别人了吗?
Do you?
你呢?
Sweetheart, your father and I think we owe you an apology.
宝贝,你爸爸和我觉得该跟你道歉。
For what?
为了什么?
Well, this morning when we didn't think the rose could be for you, it seemed like maybe it hurt your feelings.
今早我们都没想到玫瑰花可能是送给你的,看起来有点伤你的心了。
I guess. A little.
我想是有一点。
I am so sorry to make you feel bad. And it is completely believable that you would have an admirer.
我很抱歉让你难受了。你拥有追求者是完全有可能的。
Okay.
好吧。
What we're worried about is that we have created an environment in which you feel it's necessary to...
我们担心的是我们营造出来的这种氛围让你觉得有必要...
embelli- fanta - exagger...
修... 虚...夸...
Oh, my god. You guys don't think Alec is real?
天哪。你们认为艾丽克是我虚构出来的吗?
Sweetheart, I remember the pressure there was to fit in in high school.
宝贝,我还记得在高中的时候所承受的那些压力。
So do I.And whether you try to fit in by saying you fought a baby bear or by making up a boyfriend...
我也是,不管你是编造说你跟小熊打过架还是虚构一个男朋友...
You guys are so unbelievable.
你们俩真不可理喻。
You really think I'm that pathetic that I'd have to create some imaginary boyfriend?
你们真的觉得我悲催到要编造个幻想男友出来吗?
You know what's not imaginary? Your feelings.
你知道什么不是幻想出来的吗?你的情感。
Okay, don't! Don't! F.Y.I. , I changed my Facebook status to "single" about an hour ago, and guess what.
别!别碰我!告诉你们吧,我刚在Facebook上把情感状况改成单身,才改了一个小时,你们猜怎么着。
I already have a date. You don't believe me, do you?
已经有人约我了。你们不信我,是不是?
Sweetheart, you've had two boyfriends in 30 seconds. That practically Haley's record.
亲爱的,半分钟内你已经交了两个男友。几乎破了海莉的纪录。
Well, he's real. His name is Teddy.
他是真实存在的,他叫泰迪。

分享到