摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第85期:闻出了新娘的香水品牌
日期:2016-06-30 18:37

(单词翻译:单击)

I'm going with Tom because George would just want to talk about politics all the time and Tom seems like he would quietly get the job done.
我选汤姆,因为乔治只会喋喋不休地谈论政治,而汤姆看起来会安静地把事办完。
That's exactly what Haley said!
海莉说了一模一样的话!
All right! Okay! Yeah!
好吧!是的!
Hey, you two! It's dance time!
你们俩!来跳舞!
Oh, boy. Here we go.
伙计。我们上吧。
Yeah, somebody's hungry for a little bit more. We should have just told them we're straight.

是啊,看来有人还不满足哦。应该告诉她们我们是直男。

modern85.jpg


We met them because you accurately identified the bride's perfume.
我们认识她们就是因为你准确地闻出了新娘的香水品牌。
You two ready to tear it up?
你们两个准备好扭动起来了吗?
Oh...Well, we're kind of doing our own thing right now, but thank you.
我们现在正忙自己的事呢,不过谢谢邀请。
Come on, boys!
来吧,小伙子们!
Who are those gays?
那两个基佬哪儿来的?
I don't know, but I like their look.
我不知道,不过我喜欢他们的长相。
Do you? Really?
是吗?真的吗?
Yeah.
是的。
I can feel it. This guy's gonna get us the deal we want.
我能感觉到。这个人会给我们想要的价格。
I had the deal we want, and now it's gone, just like your imaginary friend who never worked here.
我想要的价格曾经就摆在我面前,现在没了,就像你幻想的那个没在这里工作过的朋友一样。
Calm down. We're already up three hot dogs and a pair of sunglasses.
淡定,我们已经赚到三个热狗和一副墨镜了。
Okay, guys, I ran some numbers, and I can't come close to the price you had over there. He was losing money on that car.
两位,我仔细算了一下我们给不了那家店给你们的价格。对方的价格已经亏本了。
Oh, my God. Not helping. All right, Tony, let's cut to the chase.
不是吧。这样没用。行了,托尼,我们废话少说。
You either start negotiating, or we're gonna walk back over there and take that other deal.
要么我们开始谈价格,要么我们就回人家那里买了。
Well, if you can still get it, yeah, th-that's what I would do.
要是你还能拿到那个价的话赶紧去吧,换我也会那么做。
You want to dance. I don't mind. I'll lead. $500 down.
你想这么玩吗。好,我不介意,我先来。给我便宜五百元。
Sir even with the deep discounts we offer during the hot dog-a-thon, I have never seen a deal like that.
先生,就算是在吃热狗马拉松大促销期间,我也没见过那么低的价格。
Hear that, Jay? I won. What did I win? Not a car! I got to call that first guy back.
听到没,杰?我赢了。赢了什么?反正不是一辆车!我得去给刚刚那个销售员打电话。
Tony, clock is ticking. Your move.
托尼,倒计时进行中,轮到你了。
What's that?
那是什么?
Could that be from your manager, huh, perhaps?
是你们经理说什么了吗?
Uh, yeah, he says that unless you buy a car, you can't have any more hot dogs.
对,他说你要是不买车就不能再吃热狗了。

分享到
重点单词
  • accuratelyadj. 准确地 adv. 精确地,准确地
  • identifiedadj. 被识别的;经鉴定的;被认同者 v. 鉴定(id
  • imaginaryadj. 想象的,虚构的
  • tearn. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯 vt. 撕掉,扯下
  • perfumen. 香水,香气 vt. 使香气弥漫
  • chasen. 追求,狩猎,争取 vt. 追捕,狩猎 vt. 雕刻