(单词翻译:单击)
Okay, so, a boy and a girl meet at a frat party and they both think each other is totally hot, so they pound their beers and head upstairs. Luke, stop.
好,有一对男女在兄弟会派对上认识了,他们都觉得对方超辣的,所以他们喝完啤酒之后就上楼了。卢克,别说了。
She's not hearing this from you.
她不能跟你学这些东西。
Why not?
为什么不能?
You're too immature.
你太不成熟了。
I'm not immature, butt face. And how would you say it?
我才没有不成熟,你个猪头。换你会怎么说?
Well, I would say they meet through friends, and after dating for an appropriate amount of time, he takes her to a romantic french bistro.
换我会说他们是通过朋友认识的,约会过一段时间之后他把她带去一间浪漫的法国餐厅。
Then maybe, if the mood is right maybe?
然后有可能来了兴致有可能?
I just bought you a big french dinner.
我刚请你吃了一顿法国大餐。
That was your choice. I owe you nothing.
你自己愿意的,我不欠你。
Your hand was on my knee the whole time. What was I supposed to think?
你的手一直都放在我的膝盖上。我该怎么想?
I was expressing affection, not signing a contract. This date is over.
我只是在表达感情,又不是在签合同。约会到此为止。
Come on, sexy. Don't be like that. Make a baby with me.
不是吧,性感宝贝儿,别这样。跟我生个孩子吧。
What is going on in here? !
你们这是在干什么?!
Nothing.
没什么。
Can I just say that I'm glad they didn't come get us?
我能说很高兴她们没来找我们吗?
Exactly. Who needs those clingy broads?
没错。谁想要那种黏人的小妞儿?
"Broads"? Does anyone say "Broads" anymore? I don't know. I was trying something.
"小妞儿"?这年头还有人用这个词吗?我不知道。我就说出来试试看。
Maybe they just saw us with Haley and they were like, "Hey, let's give those guys some space."
也许她们是看到我们跟海莉她们一起,所以想给我们留点空间。
Or they already knew those gays.
或者他们本来就认识。
Or they thought those young guys would be better dancers than us.
或者她们觉得那些年轻人舞跳得比我们好。
No, no. Since when does young equal better?
不,从何时开始年轻意味着更好了?
Oh. Let's show them what we got.
给她们见识一下我们的实力。
Hey, real quick...what have we got?
先问一下... 我们有什么实力?
Um, well, I can raise the roof and do the cabbage patch.
我会做“掀房顶”和“扒白菜”舞蹈动作。
Okay, and I can do the "Single lady" hand thing.
我会做《单身女士》里那种手势。
Yeah, but put your neck into it or you just look like the queen waving.
脖子也得动起来,不然看起来就像女王在挥手。
Oh, good point.
说得对。
Okay. Now you're ready.
好了,你准备好了。
Okay, let's go.
好吧,我们上。
Hey, ladies! Hey, single ladies! Hey, guys!
女士们你们好!单身女士你们好!你们好!
Oh, thank God. We need to tap out.
感谢上帝。我们得脱身了。
Yeah, these chicks latched on and won't let go. You know how they are with us.
对啊,这些小妞太缠人了,都不让我们走。你知道她们总是这样缠着我们。
No, you don't have to tell us. We couldn't get rid of those three all night.
不,你不用告诉我们。我们今晚也没法摆脱那边三个。