老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第12期:莫妮卡的新室友(12)
日期:2016-08-13 13:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Monica: See ya. Wait, wait. Hey, what's with you? I just grabbed a spoon.
再见等等,你怎么了? 我只是刚刚拿起一个勺子。
Joey: I can't believe what I'm hearing here.
我真不敢相信我的耳朵。
Phoebe: I can't believe what I'm hearing here...
我真不敢相信我的耳朵
Monica: What? II said you had a...
怎么啦,我说你有个
Phoebe: What I said you had...
我说你有个
Monica: Would you stop?
你能不能停下来?
Phoebe: Oh, was I doing it again? All: Yes!
噢,我又来了? 没错!
Monica: I said you had a nice butt. It's just not a great butt.
我只是说你有个不错的臀部,但不是个很棒的臀部。
Joey: Oh, you wouldn't know a great butt if it came up and bit ya.
噢,如果它不凑过来打你一下,你是不知道它是不是很棒的臀部的。
Ross: There's an image.
想象一下。
Rachel: Would anybody like more coffee?
有人还要咖啡吗?
Chandler: Did you make it, or are you just serving it?
是你煮的,还是你只是服务一下?
Rachel: I'm just serving it. Yeah, I'll have a cup of coffee.
我只是服务一下。 好吧,我要杯咖啡。
Chandler: Kids, new dream. I'm in Las Vegas.
孩子们,新的梦 我在拉斯维加斯。
Ahh, Miss? More coffee?
小姐?能再来点咖啡吗?

95eef01f3a292df5a6a6c9b6bd315c6034a8732f.jpg


Rachel: Excuse me, could you give this to that guy over there?
哦,打扰一下,你能把这个给拿到那边吗?
Rachel: Go ahead. Thank you.
继续呀。谢谢。
Rachel: Sorry. Okay, Las Vegas.
对不起。好啦,拉斯维加斯。
Chandler: Ok, So...I'm in Las Vegas. I'm Liza Minnelli.
我在拉斯维加斯我是Liza Minelli。

分享到