(单词翻译:单击)
Rachel: Hi, the machine cut me off again. Anyway. Look, look...
嗨,机器又断了我的线路。听着,听着
Rachel: I know that some girl is going to be incredibly lucky to become Mrs. Barry Finkel, but it isn't me, it's not me.
我知道会有无比幸运的女孩成为凡可·巴瑞太太。但不是我,不会是我。
Rachel: And not that I have any idea who me is right now, but you just have to give me a chance to...
而且我现在也不知道我到底是谁。但你得给我机会去
Ross: I'm divorced. I'm only 26, and I'm divorced!
我离婚了!我才26岁就离婚了!
Joey: Shut up!
闭嘴!
Chandler: Come on, stop!
拜托,打住!
Ross: That only took me an hour.
那只花了我一个小时。
Chandler: You gotta understand, between us we haven't had a relationship that has lasted longer than a Mento.
你得明白,我们两个还没有比曼妥思时间更长的恋爱关系呢。
Chandler: You, however have had the love of a woman for four years.
而你已经和一个女人相爱四年了。
Chandler: Four years of closeness and sharing, at the end of which she ripped your heart out. That is why we don't do it!
四年的亲近和分享,最后她把你的心给伤透了,这就是为什么我们不这么干!
Chandler: I don't think that was my point!
我认为那不是我的意思!
Ross: You know what the scariest part is? What if there's only one woman for everybody, y'know? I mean what if you get one woman and that's it.
你知道最可怕的地方是什么吗?假如每个人只有一个女人适合,知道吗?我的意思是,如果你拥有一个女人,就这么多了。
Ross: Unfortunately, in my case, there was only one woman for her.
不幸的是,我的情况是,她拥有了一个女人。
Joey: What are you talking about? One woman.
你在说什么呀?"一个女人"?
Joey: That's like saying there's only one flavor of ice cream for you.
那就好像你只有一种口味的冰激凌。
Joey: Let me tell you something, Ross. There's lots of flavors out there. There's Rocky road and cookie dough and bing cherry vanilla.
让我告诉你,罗斯。哪儿有很多种口味,有Rocky Road口味,Cookie Dough口味,然后还有香草口味。
Joey: You can get them with jimmies or nuts or whipped cream.
还可以和糖条,果仁,或者拌着奶油一起吃!
Joey: This is the best thing that ever happened to you!
这是你一生中能够享受的最好的事情了!
Joey: You got married. You were like, what, 8? Welcome back to the world! Grab a spoon!
你结婚了,你当时是几岁,八岁吗?欢迎回到地球!拿好勺子!
Ross: I honestly don't know if I'm hungry or horny. Stay out of my freezer!
我真不知道我是饿了还是饥渴了。 离我的冰箱远点!
Paul: Ever since she walked out on me, I
从她离开我之后,我