摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:为了比赛吓死人
日期:2015-12-08 17:02

(单词翻译:单击)

Our new neighbors, medical-marijuana retailer Ronnie and his wife, Amber,
我们的新邻居卖医用大麻的Ronnie和他老婆Amber。
moved in two months ago, and...- it's been a week and a half.
搬来两个月...- 一周半而已。
Dear God. Really? -Yeah.
神呀,真的吗?- 是的。
I don't get it. What's scary about a giant cupcake?
我不懂。一个大蛋糕,有啥吓人的?
We're not doing scary this year.
我家今年不吓人。
Well, heads up...we're doing crap-your-pants scary on account of the contest, so I just hope we don't offend you over here in candy land.
那你们可要听好了...我家打算吓屎人,为了比赛嘛,不会冒犯到你们的甜甜屋吧。
What contest?
什么比赛?
Oh, it's something we started in the old neighborhood.
是我们在之前的小区搞起来的。
If you're into it, you, uh, chip in 20 bucks, and scariest house on the street wins the pot.
有兴趣的话,交20块钱,最恐怖的一户可获大麻。
Not actual pot. I'd have to see a prescription for that.
也不算大麻。得有处方我才给。

modern31.jpg


Wait. You're not a cop...-No, for the 12th time, I'm not a cop.
等等,你不是警察吧。-不,第12次告诉你,我不是警察。
Well, you are not gonna offend me with your little decorations.
你家随便怎么弄都不会冒犯到我。
Please know that this...is Phil. When I'm in charge, it's terrifying.
我家这都是Phil的主意。我弄的时候那才叫恐怖。
I'll bet you give all the other soccer moms a good scare with that pin that says "boo."
挂个徽章,写上"怕怕",你肯定吓死了其他家庭妇女。
You are so lucky that I have to go to work today, or I would show you scary.
算你运气好,我今天得上班,不然我会让你见识什么叫恐怖。
I would win your little contest.
你的小比赛我肯定会赢。
You don't know what you're up against.
你不知道我们的本事。
We don't let preggos or people with heart trouble past our front gate.
孕妇,心脏病人都不许经过我家院子。
Couple years ago, we scared a man into the hospital almost to death.
几年前,我们把一男的吓进了医院,差点丧命。
Well, since you got an excuse, princess, looks like my winning streak will carry on.
谁让你有借口不参赛,公主,看来我家要继续连胜了。
Might even win at the old house, too. We left that place pretty scary.
之前的房子估计也能赢。搬走前弄得很恐怖。
I'm meeting a friend for coffee.
我去跟朋友喝咖啡。
No, you're not. No. You're helping me take this all down. Everything goes. Everything except the bunny.
不行,不准去。帮我拆了这些玩意。一件不留。除了兔子。
I have plans for the bunny.
这兔子我有用。

分享到
重点单词
  • prescriptionn. 药方,对策,开处方
  • candyn. 糖果 vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖 vi. 结晶为
  • offendvt. 犯罪,冒犯 vi. 令人不适,违反
  • contestn. 竞赛,比赛 vt. 竞赛,争取 vi. 奋斗
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • streakn. 条理,斑纹,倾向,少许,痕迹 v. 加条纹,变成条