摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第211期:给你们一点私人空间
日期:2017-06-20 17:52

(单词翻译:单击)

But I can't justify buying it any more than you can justify that hat.
但我找不到买这辆车的理由,就跟你找不到买那顶帽子的理由一样。
Little early for tequila, isn't it?
现在喝龙舌兰酒有点早吧?
It's for Luke.
给卢克的。
Not sure that's better.
这理由有更合适吗。

md19a3.jpeg


The last time he was here, he was eyeing this bottle the same way you look at me when I wear that strappy sundress.
他上次来的时候,他看这瓶酒的样子跟你看到我穿吊带裙时的样子一模一样。
I do like that dress.
我真的很喜欢那条裙子。
I am going to catch him red-handed. I am going to teach him a lesson.
我要抓他个现行。给他点教训。
But first I'm going to refill this with water in case he gets past me.
但我要先在这酒瓶里装上白水,免得他趁我没注意真的喝了。
You know, we have a little time before the family comes. Why don't you throw that dress on and -- Aw, damn it.
他们还要再过会儿才到。要不你穿上那条裙子...该死。
Andy, can you get that? Andy?
安迪,你能去开门吗?安迪?
Sorry. I tuned out when you started flirting to give you some privacy.
抱歉。你们开始调情的时候我就没在听了,好给你们一点私人空间。
I was seeing Haley for the first time since she came to visit me in the hospital. She said some pretty heavy stuff.
海莉上次到医院看我以后我还没有再见过她。她说了一些很深情的话。
If I'm your elephant, you have a shot. That's what I'm trying to say, dummy.
如果我就是你的大象,你是有机会追到我的。我想说的就是这个,傻瓜。
She didn't know I heard. I tried for a couple weeks to forget about it and just go on with Beth, but I couldn't stop thinking about Haley.
她不知道我听到了。我花了一个星期想忘掉这句话,继续跟贝丝在一起,但我没法不想着海莉。
So...today's the day I'm finally gonna have the big talk.
所以我决定今天跟她摊牌。
There's a cooler of drinks out back! Help yourselves! Where's Haley? Is she coming?
后院有一冰柜的饮料,大家随意!海莉呢?她会来吗?
The last time Haley informed me of her plans, she said, "Ha ha. I'm going to Cabo, and you're not."
海莉上一次跟我说她的计划时,她说,"我要去卡布了,不带你哦。"
She's the best.
她最棒了。
Get ready to see the best gift ever. Happy birthday!
准备面对你最棒的礼物吧。生日快乐!
It's a grill. I got a grill.
烧烤炉,我有一个烧烤炉了。
You had a wife, too. Didn't mean you couldn't trade up.
你以前也有一个老婆。但不代表你不能换一个。
I give you the Flame XL. My client owns the company. He gave me a crazy-good deal.
我送你的是巨焰牌烤炉。我的客户是那家公司的老板。他给了我一个超值大礼包。
25,000 wood propane BTUs. That's...plenty, right?
送了25000热单位的丙烷燃料。那...很多,是吧?
No. Electric rotisserie! If god wants a hamburger, this is what she cooks it on.
不,这是电转烤肉架!如果上帝想吃汉堡,她肯定是用这个来烤肉。
But it's got all those doodads. I don't know what to do with those doodads.
这么多没用的小玩意儿。我不知道要拿来干什么。

分享到
重点单词
  • justifyvt. 替 ... 辩护,证明 ... 正当 vi. 调
  • grilln. 烤架,铁格子,烧烤(食物) vt. (在烤架上)烤
  • informedadj. 见多识广的 v. 通告,告发 vbl. 通告,
  • privacyn. 隐私,隐居,秘密
  • flamen. 火焰,热情 v. 燃烧,面红,爆发 n. 情
  • dummyn. 傀儡,假人,哑巴,笨蛋,仿制品 adj. 假的,虚