摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第116期:不许羞辱我的香蕉面包
日期:2016-10-28 18:01

(单词翻译:单击)

You know what? We're gonna have to ask you to disembark.
这样吧?我们现在要求你们上岸。
That's boat for "Get off."
那是"滚开"的船上用语。
Yeah, there's no room up here for an uptight buzzkill.
是的,这里不欢迎让人讨厌又扫兴的人。
Don't call her a buzzkill.
不许说她让人扫兴。
That's right. There's a lot of people who think I'm fun.
没错,很多人认为我很风趣。

modern116.png


You complain about fireworks Friday, you complain when my son plays his kick-ass drum set, you bought curtains for your bedroom window.
你抱怨星期五的烟火表演,我儿子敲鼓的时候你也抱怨,你买了窗帘挂在卧室的窗户上。
What have we ever done to you?
我们对你们做什么了吗?
I think you just answered your own question.
我想你回答了你自己的问题。
All right, you know what? Here, take your buzz-free banana bread and go back to your precious driveway.
好,这样吧?把你那半生不熟的香蕉面包拿走,回你们那宝贵的车道去。
With pleasure.
很乐意。
By the way, Claire, earlier, I was just being nice. I do not like your new wig.
还有,克莱尔,刚才我只是想表示友善。其实我根本不喜欢你的新假发。
Hey, what you don't like is her real hair!
你不喜欢的是她的真头发!
Phil! - Uh, not the color.
菲尔!-颜色是染的。
Hey, Phil!
菲尔!
Still think we need to be nice?
你还认为我们应该态度好一些吗?
No. It's time for more drastic measures. No one insults...my banana bread.
不。是时候拿出强硬手段了。没人可以羞辱我的香蕉面包。
Mitchell. - F-fiz-- no! No!
米奇尔。-菲茨 ...不!不要!
What have I said about you sneaking up on me? I could have been shaving. This could have been a sweeney Todd moment.
我告诉过你不要偷偷接近我。我可能在剃胡子。场面可能会像《理发师陶德》里一样。
Because of me, clowning is in Lily's blood.
莉莉继承了我扮小丑的才华。
Adopted.
她是领养的。
But she's a natural, and we're gonna prove it to you. If she doesn't make you laugh, she'll quit clowning forever.
但她有天赋,我们会证明给你看的。如果她不能逗你笑,那她就再也不扮小丑。
Come on. Please.
求你了。来嘛。
I present to you the Asian for any occasion, the clown that will invert that frown, the dynamic duo of Fizbo and...Lizbo!
我向你介绍大众皆宜的亚洲面孔,会让你转怒为喜的小丑,活力四射二人组,菲茨宝和...莉茨宝!(似Limbo: 地狱)
Are you not hearing that?
你没听出来吗?
We're working on the name.
名字我们还在研究。

分享到
重点单词
  • shavingn. 刮胡子,修面;削;刨花 v. 修面,剃(shave
  • invertadj. 转化的 v. 反转,颠倒 [计算机] 反置
  • drumn. 鼓,鼓声,鼓状物 vi. 击鼓,连续敲击,引起兴趣
  • complainvi. 抱怨,悲叹,控诉
  • dynamicadj. 动态的,动力的,有活力的 n. 动力,动力学
  • frownn. 皱眉,不悦 v. 皱眉头,不同意
  • preciousadj. 宝贵的,珍贵的,矫揉造作的 adv. 极其地
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花