摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第174期:侵犯海莉的隐私
日期:2017-04-07 07:00

(单词翻译:单击)

So, you have no idea where Haley is right now?
所以你不知道海莉现在在哪里?
You mean spiritually, geographically?
你是说精神上,还是地理上?
Can you please stop spinning that sign?
你能别转那个广告牌了吗?
No. My boss says if I do, he'll replace me with one of those guys!
不行,我老板说我要是停了他就找个那种人来取代我!
Go back to where you came from!
回你来的地方去!

modern174.jpg


Dylan, focus!
迪兰,看着我!
I don't know where she is, but I can sense that she's okay.
我不知道她在哪,不过我能感觉到她没事。
It's like we share the same brain.
就像我们共用一个大脑一样。
Who has it now?
现在脑子在谁那?
Okay, so, last night when you were with her, she didn't say anything about getting married?
好了,昨晚你跟她在一起时,她完全没说要结婚的事吗?
Haley got married? ! That's so upsetting!
海莉结婚了吗?太让人伤心了!
Done.
好了。
Hi, mom. - Do you have Haley's iCloud Password?
妈。-你有海莉的iCloud密码吗?
Yeah, she gave it to me in a little envelope with her diary key and a list of things she's most afraid of.
是的,她放在一个小信封里,跟她的日记本钥匙以及最怕的事物清单一起交给了我。
Maybe we could guess it.
也许我们能猜出来。
Claire, you accidentally hung up on me.
克莱尔,你不小心把电话挂了。
Oh, yeah, well, honey, you know me and computers.
对,亲爱的,你知道我不太会用电脑。
Mom's trying to guess Haley's iCloud password.
妈妈在猜海莉的iCloud密码。
Which, personally, I think is an invasion of her privacy.
个人觉得这侵犯了她的隐私。
Ooh, try "Password."
试试看"密码"行不行。
I'm kind of glad that didn't work.
还好不是这个。
Wait, I think I remember telling her to use something that people wouldn't know about her, like her favorite literary character.
等等,我记得我告诉过她要用别人不知道的东西做密码,比如她最喜欢的文学形象。
I'm in!
进去了!
What? What was it?
不是吧?是什么?
Snoopy.
史努比(爱窥探的)。
And that could be your new nickname.
可以当你的新外号了。
Okay. Find my iPhone.
好吧,寻找我的iPhone。
Oh, no! She's in Vegas.
不是吧,她在拉斯维加斯。
Are you serious?
你没开玩笑吧?
Oh, hang on. I'm zooming in. Hold on, hold on.
等等,我在放大,等等,等等。
Let me see what I can, uh...
我来看看...

分享到