(单词翻译:单击)
Susie Salmon:I loved the way a photo could capture a moment before it was gone.
苏西·沙文:我喜欢拍照片,因为它能抓住事物消逝前的瞬间。
Susie Salmon:My name is Salmon,like the fish.First name,Susie.I was 14 years old when I was murdered on December 6,1973.
苏西·沙文:我姓沙文,和三文鱼一样,名苏西,被谋杀那一天我14岁。
Jack Salmon:Suzie,hobbies are healthy.They teach you things.
杰克·沙文:苏西,好的爱好会教会你很多事情。
Susie Salmon:Like what?
苏西·沙文:比如?
Jack Salmon:Like if you start something,you finish it.You don't stop until you get it right.And if you don't get it right,you start over again and you keep on going as long as you have to.That's the way it is.That's what you do.It's perfectly normal.
杰克·沙文:比如做事情要善始善终,在达到目标之前,决不放弃,如果你没有达到目标,你就要重新开始,只要有必要你就要一直坚持下去,这就是做事的方式,这就是你要做什么,这再正常不过了。
If I had but an hour of love
如果我拥有哪怕只有一小时的爱情
If that be all is given me
如果那是我拥有的全部
An hour of love upon this earth
在这个地球上一小时的爱情
I would give my love to thee
我会把我的爱给你
—The Moor
—摩尔人
Grandma Lynn:Sweetheart,do you really think if you seal it up that the pain's going to go away?
琳恩外婆:亲爱的,你真的觉得封闭起来,就能忘记痛苦吗?
Susie Salmon:She did.She wanted to kiss him very much.
苏西·沙文:她愿意,她非常想吻她。