《绯闻女孩》Blair&Chuck经典台词(3)
日期:2011-09-22 17:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Blair: I know you told Serena you love me.

B:我知道你告诉司琳娜你爱我。

Chuck: Serena heard wrong.

C:司琳娜听错了。

Blair: Last year you told Nate, this year you told Serena. You tell everyone but me, why can't you tell me?

B:去年你告诉奈尔,今年你告诉司琳娜,你告诉所有人除了我,为什么你不可以告诉我呢?

Blair: You can't run, you have to stay here and here it this time. Chuck Bass, I love you. I love you so much it consumes me. I love you and I know you love me too. Tell me you love me and everything we've done, all the gossip and the lies and the hurt will have been for something. Tell me it was for something.

B:你不可逃走。你此时此刻必须流下来。恰克柏斯,我爱你。我如此爱你,以致快要被爱耗尽。我爱你而且我知道你也爱我。告诉我你爱我那一切都如我们所愿了。绯闻少女的谎言和伤害会变成某事而已。告诉我,告诉我那些事情。

Chuck: Maybe it was, but it's not anymore.

C:也许曾经我有爱过,但,再也没有了。

Chuck: You were right. I was a coward running away again, but everywhere I went, you caught up with me. So I had to come back.

C:你是对的。我是一个一次次逃跑的懦夫,但无论我去到那里,我都在想你,所以我必须回来。

Blair: I want to believe you, but I can't. You hurt me too many times.

B:我想要相信你,但是我无法做到。你伤害我太多次了。

Chuck: You can believe me this time.

C:你这一次可以相信我。

Blair: Oh. That's it?

B:哦?就这样?

Chuck: I love you too.

C:我也爱你。

Blair: But can you say it twice? No i'm serious, say it twice!

B:可不可以在说两次,我是认真的,再说两次。

Chuck: I love you, I love you, that's three, four, I love you.

C:我爱你,我爱你,这是第三次。第四次,我爱你。

分享到
重点单词
  • cowardn. 懦夫 adj. 胆小的 Coward n. 科沃德
  • gossipn. 流言蜚语,闲话,爱说长道短的人 vi. 散播(流言