哈利波特精彩瞬间(MP3+中英字幕) 第25期
日期:2015-10-16 16:37

(单词翻译:单击)

You are Bathilda, aren't you?
你是巴希达吗?
Here Harry and Hermione are seeking the secrets of an old lady by the name of Bethilda Bagshot.
这一幕,哈利和赫敏正在探寻一位名为巴希达·巴沙特的老女人的秘密。
Let me do that.
我来吧。
But she proves to be rather more slippery than they expected.
但她比他们想象的还要狡猾。
The first scene was casting Hazel Douglas who has this extraordinarily captivating face. I mean you just can't take your eyes off her.
第一次试镜就看中了黑泽尔·道格拉斯,她的五官充满奇异魔幻色彩。我是说人们完全无法将视线从她脸上移开。
It was just the classic horror movie suspension.
这是典型恐怖电影中的慢镜头。
Sort of, you know, being built up to that moment when it actually finally happened.
呃,就是,在事情发生前营造足够的氛围。
You already to jump out of your skin anyway.
让观众扎扎实实吓一跳。

harry25.jpg


Harry!
哈利!
There were so many moments in these last 2 movies where, I was just like no acting required. I'm totally freaked out.
最近两部电影中的好多场景我根本都不是在演戏,全是本色演出。我已经完全吓疯了。
There's that moment when you think that it's all over.
有一幕大家都觉得一切危险都过去了。
And Harry looked over the end of the bed.
哈利看向床头。
Bang, it's back in your face again.
嘭, 一条巨蟒扑面而来。
And you just realized this is how far they push Harry Potter.
那一刻,观众与哈利感同身受。
I reckon that'll be Lady Gaga's next move. A talking hat.
我觉得这会成为Lady Gaga的下一个造型。戴顶会说话的帽子。

分享到
重点单词
  • slipperyadj. 滑的,狡猾的,不可靠的
  • suspensionn. 悬挂,悬浮液,暂缓,未决,中止
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • classicn. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家 adj. 第一流的,
  • scenen. 场,景,情景