哈利波特精彩瞬间(MP3+中英字幕) 第28期
日期:2015-10-23 17:05

(单词翻译:单击)

Welcome back. And straight into one of the 50 moments Harry Potter would rather forget.
欢迎回来。一起经历这个连哈利自己都想忘记的瞬间。
His first meeting with the dark lord Voldemort.
他与黑魔王的初会。
They are the two most powerful wizards on earth.
他们是世界上最强的两位巫师。
And yet somewhere deep inside us, we know, right from the first time Voldemort's name is mentioned or not mentioned that this series can only end with Voldemort and Harry going toe to toe.
我们内心深处都有这种感觉,从"伏地魔"这个名字第一次被提及或第一次被暗示的时刻起,电影就会以伏地魔与哈利一对一的战斗来结束。
I can touch you......now!
我可以碰你了......就是现在!
There's a real disturbing tone underneath it all.
整个场景有一种令人不安的基调。
Come now, Harry. The niceties must be observed.
来吧,哈利,要遵守决斗的礼节。
Dumbledore wouldn't want you to forget your manners, would he? I said, bow!
邓布利多可不想让你忘记了自己的风度,对吧?我说了,鞠躬!
In a part like this I think you tried to find that lethal… sort of...and kind of quite statistic and nuance where you can.
在这样的场景里演员会尽可能的挖掘那种致命的...那种...那种细微的差别。
Atta boy, Harry! Your parents would be proud, especially your filthy Muggle mother! -Expelliar...
乖孩子,哈利!你的父母应该为你而感到骄傲,尤其是你那个肮脏的麻瓜母亲!-除你武...
In Ralph's performance, there is a kind of visceral energy to it.
拉尔夫的表演有种独特的气场。

harry28.jpg


That is genuinely intimidating and means that you kind of feel compelled to fight back, and give as good as you're getting.
那种气场真的很吓人,会让你觉得自己不得不还手,以牙还牙,以眼还眼。
Have it your way. - Expelliarmus. - Avada Kedavra.
那就满足你的要求。-除你武器 -阿瓦达索命。
Those were tricky things to film.
那一场很难演。
Because I'd never really done fight scene like that before.
因为我之前没拍过那样的搏斗场景。
While at the age I was the time, about 15 years old.
那时我大概15岁吧。
You know, Ralph Fiennes was suitably intimidating.
拉尔夫·费因斯又那么吓人。
There was no acting required on certain occasions.
所以,有时候,完全不用我去表演。
I'm going to kill you, Harry Potter. I'm going to destroy you.
我要杀了你,哈利·波特。我要毁了你。
Back with the dreadful Dursley again.
讨人嫌的德思礼一家又回来了。
But here, they can hold Harry back no longer.
这一次 他们再也无法拖住哈利的后腿了。
Thanks to the arrival of a tall, dark, oddly handsome stranger.
一个高大黝黑,又怪又帅的陌生人前来拯救哈利。
Make a wish, Harry.
许个愿吧,哈利。

分享到
重点单词
  • nuancen. 配色,色调,细微差别
  • tonen. 音调,语气,品质,调子,色调 vt. 使更健壮,装
  • bown. 弓 n. 鞠躬,蝴蝶结,船头 v. 鞠躬,成弓形,
  • lethaladj. 致命的,毁灭性的,有效的 n. 基因异常,致死
  • disturbingadj. 烦扰的;令人不安的 v. 干扰;打断(dist
  • intimidatingadj. 吓人的
  • performancen. 表演,表现; 履行,实行 n. 性能,本事
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出