哈利波特精彩瞬间(MP3+中英字幕) 第3期
日期:2015-08-18 08:59

(单词翻译:单击)

I spent the whole of the previous day in the Ministry of Magic in my head. and then the next day I've walked into the Ministry of Magic.
前一天我在我脑海中的魔法部呆了整整一天。第二天我走进了魔法部。
And I was so boring, I kept saying, You don't understand how weird this is. You don't understand how weird this is.
我无趣极了,我不断地说你不懂这有多不可思议。你不懂这有多不可思议。
I was here yesterday, now I'm here, I'm really here.
昨天我在这里,今天我在这里,我真的在这里。
You don't understand how weird this it. - We get it, we understand.
你不懂这有多不可思议。-我们明白,我们懂的。
Most film set that you go on they built a corner of something
大多数电影拍摄场只造了某个背景的角落。
or even that you are in a big green room and then suddenly it appears on film. And you go “Oh, I don't remember that.”
甚至是满屋绿幕后期加上背景。演员上映时才看到全貌。或者甚至是你在一个绿色的大房间里(拍摄)然后(特效)突然出现在电影里,你想:我不记得那个。
They built the Ministry of Magic.
他们造出了魔法部。
They built the extraordinary tunnel and these amazing sculptures.
他们造出了非凡的地下隧道和这些神奇的雕像。
We went “Well, what do the underground buildings look like?”
我们问,哦,那些地下建筑看上去该是什么样?
Well the best examples are probably the London underground.
额,最好的范例可能是伦敦地铁。
And we looked at some of the oldest ones of them.
我们看了一些最古老的伦敦地铁。
And they had beautiful ceramic tiles with classical decoration.
它们有着镶嵌着装饰着古典饰物的美丽瓷砖。
There's an air of foreboding about the Ministry of Magic, always. They just got that right.
魔法部总有一种不祥的氛围,他们做的一点没错。
Those hard surfaces, they did it really well.
那些硬路面,他们做得好极了。
When you look at it. It looks like these amazing porcelain tiles all the way down the hallway to the atrium.
当你看过去,这些神奇的瓷砖看起来仿佛从门厅一路向下延续到中庭。
In face they are not, they've just been specially painted.
实际上并不是这样,它们只是经过了特别上色。
So it's actually all MDF and which I think is even more remarkable.
实际上它用的全是中密度纤维板我想这一点尤为出众。
Even you stood right next to it you can't tell that they are not tiles.
哪怕你就站在它旁边你也分辨不出它们不是瓷砖。
I was desperately trying to get them to come out to my house.And save me a bit money in the bathroom.
替我的浴室省点钱。我简直试图把它们拿走用在我家里。
Ron, is that your owl?
罗恩,那是你的猫头鹰?

harry3.jpg


In the magical world of Potter, the post is delivered by owl.
在哈利·波特的魔法世界中罗恩的吼叫信,猫头鹰是用来送信的。
In this case Ron receives a particularly angry red letter known as a Howler. - Oh, no!
在这个情形下罗恩收到了一封怒气冲冲的红色信件学名吼叫信。啊,死定了!
Look everyone, Wesley has got himself a Howler.
大家看,韦斯莱收到了一封吼叫信。
It's such a funny moment and Ron's face is brilliant. Great acting!
这一幕真是有趣 罗恩的小脸蛋表情真妙。演的好!
Well, the boys had been very very naughty. They'd stolen daddy's car.
男孩子们太淘气了。他们偷了老爸的车。
So of course they were in trouble, I was absolutely furious. I mean Mrs. Wesley was!
所以他们当然会有麻烦,我气极了,我是指韦斯莱太太气极了!
Ron Wesley, how dare you steal that car!
罗恩·韦斯莱,你竟敢偷偷的开走那辆车!
I'm absolutely disgusted. Your father's now facing an inquiry at work.
我要被你气死了。你爸爸正在接受工作的审查。
And it's entirely your fault.
这全都是你的错。
Julie Walters steals that scene And she's only there as a voice.
朱丽·沃特斯虽然只有声音出场了但她十分抢镜。
I had to go into a studio. And scream nearly virtually lost my voice at the end of it.
我必须进入一个录音室结束的时候,我的嗓子都几乎吼哑了。
Because I have to scream the whole letter out about 100 times.
因为我必须将整封信大吼出来,吼了大约有100次。
If you put another toe out of line, we'll bring you straight home.
你要是敢再犯任何的错误,我们马上把你领回家。
Oh and Ginny dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud.
喔金妮,小宝贝儿,恭喜你进了格兰芬多,爸爸妈妈好为你骄傲哦。
One of the most moving moments, I think probably from the whole series of films, is when Harry looks in the mirror and he sees his parents.
我认为,全系列电影中最感人的一幕是当哈利看着魔镜时他看到了父母。
The Mirror of Erised, which is desire spelt backwards,
厄里斯魔镜 将"渴望"一词倒着拼写就成了魔镜的名字(erised-desire)
Shows whoever looks into it whatever they most want in the world. -Mum, dad...
这面魔镜会映出照镜子的人心底最强烈的欲望。-妈妈 爸爸...

分享到