哈利波特精彩瞬间(MP3+中英字幕) 第8期
日期:2015-08-31 09:00

(单词翻译:单击)

Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard who wouldn't love to stagger into the streets, three sheets to the wind.
欢迎乘坐骑士公共汽车,专对身处困境的女巫或男巫开放不喜欢在街道上蹒跚的行人们,酩酊大醉的酒鬼们。
Hold up your hand, and the magical Knight Bus turns up.
举起你们的手,神奇的骑士公共汽车就会出现在眼前。
It's going to be a bumpy ride.
这将是一段曲折之旅。
The Knight Bus was a great scene to do. Because it was about comedy and black humour.
骑士公共汽车是伟大的一幕。蕴涵了喜剧和黑色幽默元素
And just really having a bit of fun.
非常有趣。
Ernie, two double deckers at 12 o'clock. -Mind your head.
厄恩,12点钟方向有两辆双层巴士。-小心你的头。
The section where we need to do an animated CG version of where we saw it squeeze and get distorted.
在这个部分,我们需要对巴士变形从车辆之间挤了过去的地方做个CG动画。
But an awful lot of it was shot as sped-up live action.
但它的大部分镜头运用了加快速度的实景拍摄。
The muggles, will they see us? -Muggles, they don't see nothing, do they?
麻瓜们,看不到我们吗?-麻瓜,他们看不见,对吗?
The trick with that was actually having everything drive at half speed.
这里的方法是,它们全都是以半速行驶。
The bus going as fast as it could which was about 40 miles an hour.
公共汽车则开得尽可能地快大约每小时40英里。
And then we double, sped everything. So it made it look like it's whizzing around the streets of London at high speed. -Yeah, yeah yeah, nearly there.
然后我们将它翻倍,给所有的一切提速,所以这使得它看上去像是"嗖嗖"地全速开在伦敦大街上。好,好,差不多到了。

harry8.png


Meet Sirius Black dangerous wizard renegade, and a man who at first appears to have it in for Harry.
见见小天狼星·布莱克他是叛逃在外的危险巫师,起初他似乎对哈利怀恨在心。
But Mr. Black has a bright side. Godfather he may be but he fights on the side of good.
但布莱克先生有着光明的一面。他是教父他为正义而战。
Get away from my godson.
别碰我的教子。
I think the relationship between Harry and Sirius is so important because you are just so happy that there's finally some sort of family out there.
我想哈利和小天狼星之间的关系非常重要。因为你会非常高兴地看到他们最终有了些家人的味道。
And he has so much love for Harry.
他是如此地爱哈利。
I want to go with you one day perhaps. For some time in my life it'll be too unpredictable.
总有一天我会跟你在一起。未来的一段日子里我的生活会变得不可预知。
And besides, you meant to be here. But you're innocent.
再说,你应该留在这里。可是你是清白的。
The nurturing relationship that developed on screen has begun a very real connection off screen.
银幕上所培养的关系为银幕外两人真实的情谊奠定了基础。
There's a real bond between myself and Gary. We've stayed in contact.
我和加里的感情很好,一直保持联系。
He's given me guidance both personal and professional.
他在生活中和工作中都对我进行指导。
And I'm always very very grateful to him.
我一直非常感激他。
And I think that generally speaking in the films, my acting is never better than when I'm acting with him.
我想,总的来说,在这系列电影中当我和他演对手戏时,我表现出的演技是最好的。
But you look so like your father except your eyes, you have... My mother's eyes.
你真像你爸爸除了你的眼睛,你有...我妈妈的眼睛。
Young actors dealing with great actors is not very far from young people whose characters are forming dealing with adults.
年轻演员同伟大的演员相处并不是一件非常遥不可及的事,年轻人的个性在与成年人相处的过程中逐渐形成。
It's cruel that I got to spend so much time with James and Lily and you so little.
这太残酷了,我与詹姆斯和莉莉一起度过了那么长的时间,与你在一起的时间却这么少。
Gary is the person that I keep coming back to time after time because he is, I regard him as, pretty much the best England has to offer.
加里是我反复想起的人,因为我把他看作是,全英国最好的演员。
I think he is just a wonderful wonderful actor.
我认为他是个非常棒的演员。
The ones that love us never really leave us.
深爱我们的人必定永不离弃。
And you can always find them...in here.
你永远都可以...在这里,找到他们。

分享到