哈利波特精彩瞬间(MP3+中英字幕) 第7期
日期:2015-08-26 09:13

(单词翻译:单击)

Harry Potter, hee hee hee hee hee.
哈利波特,呵呵呵呵。
Now Harry Potter's first dramatic turn towards a dark side began here, when Harry encountered some supernatural fare dodgers.
现在,哈利波特系列将首次突如其来地转向黑暗面,当时 哈利遇上了一些超自然的"混乘者"。
Why are we stopping? -We can't be there yet.
干吗停车?-我们还没到呢。
Dementors, they are prison guards. But they come and suck out the very soul of whoever they fancy.
摄魂怪,它们是监狱的看守。它们会吸走一个人的全部灵魂,随便是谁,只要它们喜欢。
And you know when they arrive because everything gets a bit chilly.
你能感觉到它们的到来因为一切都变得有些阴冷可怕。
You know you feel them before you see them.
你还没见到它们,就先感觉到了它们。
Everything freezes, they drain the life out of everything that they come into contact with. -Bloody hell, what's happening?
一切都冻结了,它们接触过的每样东西都被它们吸干了生命力。-我的天啊 到底怎么了?
They are not bogeymen as such, they are about fear.
它们本身并不是鬼怪,它们让人恐惧。
They are about drawing fear out of people.
它们会激发人的恐惧感。
They are sort of a graphic representation of terror.
它们有些像是恐怖的具象化代表。
You never quite know what's under the cloak in neither the book or film.
从没有人真正了解过斗篷底下有什么,不管是在书中还是在电影中。
You know there's something horrible under there. You know it's not a ghost.
你知道 斗篷下是某些可怕的东西。你知道它不是鬼。
You know it's at least partly physical. You know but you know it's not human.
你知道它们至少有部分形体。但绝对不是人类。

harry7.png


I remember the first time I saw the Dementor, thinking this is not a kid's film any more.
我记得当我第一次见到摄魂怪时我觉得这不再是一部儿童电影。
It was terrifying. I've been in the cinema.
这令人恐惧。我在电影院里。
And been in the atmosphere, I mean, you could hear the pin drop.
在那样的气氛中,我是说当时安静得连地上掉根针都能听见。
When Harry and Ron missed the Hogwarts Express, they nick themselves a super cool flying car. Well, it's a Ford Anglia.
哈利和罗恩错过了霍格沃茨特快后,他俩偷了一辆超级酷的飞车。哇奥,它是一辆福特安格利亚。
That's the beauty of Harry Potter.
这正是哈利波特的妙处所在。
It couldn't have been anything super fast.
它不可能是别的什么超级快车。
It had to be a Ford Anglia.
它必须是福特安格利亚。
And you know why you know Harry Potter is a wizard, because my dad had an Anglia and he never had even got it running. That thing can fly.
你知道为什么哈利波特是个巫师吗?因为我爸爸有一辆安格利亚车,但他从没把它开起来过。但那玩意儿能飞。
But the car is just a vehicle for one of the most memorable and comic action scenes in all of Potter.
这是哈利波特系列中最难忘而有趣的动作镜头之一这辆车只是一种交通工具。
And all we need to do is to catch with the train. It can't be far behind. Do you hear that?
我们只要追上列车就可以了。应该不会太远,你听到了吗?
We must be getting close.
我们快要赶上了。
We can hear the train. It's really close. -And you're like No, it's behind you.
我们可以听到火车的声音,它的确就在附近。-然后你就像这样 不 它在你后面。
You know, it is like some panto moment. -Hold on. It's behind you!
你知道,这有点像一幕幽默剧。等等。它就在你后面!
Rupert Grint's face in the car when they are flying along is, you know, some of the greatest face pulling in the history of cinema.
当他们飞行的时候,车中的鲁伯特·格林特的那张脸哦,那简直是电影史上最伟大的一张哭丧脸。
Next, ticket, please.
下一个,请出示车票。

分享到