(单词翻译:单击)
These man are selected at birth...rejects,orphans...All of them are unwanted and disposable.They are made experts in every aspect of combat.And programmed for one purpose.To kill.
这些人在出生时就被选中,弃儿,孤儿,他们都没人要而且可以随时丢弃,他们被训练成无所不能的战斗精英,目的只有一个,杀人。
Agent 47:How does a good man decide when to kill?
代号47:一个好人在什么情况下会杀人?
This is our guy...mo motive,mo forensic evidence,no witnesses.He's a ghost.
这就是我们要抓的人,没动机,没物证和人证,他就是一个幽灵。
Agent 47:Why'd you tatto your face?
代号47:为什么在脸上纹身?
Nika:Because it's the only place I knew Belicoff would't hit.
妮卡:因为我知道这是唯一贝里科夫不会打我的地方。
Nika:You don't want to fuck me and you don't want to kill me.I've never felt so much difference in my entire life.
妮卡:你不想跟我上床也不想杀我,我这一生从来没像这样遭人冷落过。
Nika:You know,it says here that when the makle penguin meets the female penguin he know in the first 10 seconds whether he's gonna like her or not.Are you listening?
妮卡:你知道吗,这儿说当雄企鹅遇到雌企鹅的时候,他会在10秒钟内判断出自己是否喜欢她,你在听吗?
Agent 47:I'm listening.I read that.
代号47:我在听,我看过那个。
Nika:These articles are full of this.Why do you buy these magazines?
妮卡:这些文章跟狗屎一样,你为什么要买这种杂志呢?
Agent 47:For the advertisement.
代号47:因为上面的广告。
Nika:What do you need luggage like this for?
妮卡:为什么你要这样的箱子?
Agent 47:Because that perfectly holds my blaser sniper rifle and .245.And a gag for irritating,talkative little girls like yourself.
代号47:因为这个箱子可以很好的存放我的.245狙击枪,还能把你这样喜欢叽叽歪歪女孩的嘴给堵上。
Nika:The place I was raised,they didn't give us names.They gave us numbers.Mine was 47.
妮卡:培养我的地方,他们没给我名字,只有代号,我的代号是47.