(单词翻译:单击)
She's gagging.
她快断气了。
I dumped him.
我甩了他。
Give me a 'for instance'.
比如说?/ 举个例子。
I got a job.
我找了份工作。
Why are you so tanned?
你怎么晒得那么黑?
I really wanted to thank you.
我真的得感谢你。
I thought we were happy。
我以为我们很快乐。
Spit!
吐出来。
Thank you for giving it to me.
谢谢你把它送给我。
Thank you for giving it back.
谢谢你把它还给我。
Why is she in the title?
为什么她会有份?
She gets a credit.
她把功劳都抢走了。
Any nausea?
想呕吐吗?
I don't want to be involved in this thing.
我不想卷进这件事。
Isn't that amazing?
很神奇吧?
What are we supposed to be seeing here?
我们要看什么?
Tilt your head to the left.
头向左边移。
You're gonna be an aunt.
你要当姑姑了。
It was a cheap shot.
阴招。/ 贱招。
We should do it again.
我们得再做一次。
Since when?
什么时候开始的?
Relax your hand!
手放松。
Give it to me.
把它给我。
Don't think of it as a cigarette.
不要把它当成香烟。
I feel complete.
我感到满足。
That's ridiculous!
那太荒谬了!
What did they do to you?
他们对你怎样了?
There's five hundred extra dollars in my account.
我的帐户上多了500美元。
Keep it.
你留着吧。
We're with you。
我们支持你。/ 我们站你那边。