(单词翻译:单击)
No.1 TITANIC(泰坦尼克)
I'd rather be his whore than your wife.
天啊,我宁愿当婊子也不做你老婆,这个男生是有多糟?
No.2 Sex and City(欲望都市)
I love you too Richard, but I love me more.
我爱你,但我更爱我自己。有些人注定不适合恋爱,更不适合结婚。
No.3 GONE WITH THE WIND(乱世佳人)
You're such a child. —Rhett
I only know that I love you! —Scarlett
That's your misfortune... Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. —R
我爱你,可惜别人从不在乎。这样的一味付出的爱,有意思吗?
N0.4 Annie Hall(安妮霍尔)
I know. A relationship, I think, is...is like a shark. You know, it has to constantly move forward or it dies, and I think what we got on our hands is a dead shark
这段话太有诗意了吧,你就像条鲨鱼,吞噬了我的爱情。感觉像是另外一句,爱情就像手中沙一样。
No.5 The Social Network(社交网络)
You're going to be successful and rich. But you're going to go through life thinking that girls don't like you because you're a tech geek. I want you to know, from the bottom of my heart, that won't be true. It'll be because you're an a--hole.
宅男总不能让女生开心,尤其是搞技术活的宅男,那就是四个字“脑子进水”。在女生眼中,即使他们富有,但是他们只是个混蛋。
No.6 THE HANGOVER(宿醉)
You...You're a bad person. Like all the way through to your core.
你就是一个从内到外的坏蛋,在《宿醉》最后的那一段争吵堪称经典了。
No.7 Friends(老友记)
We are sooooo over.—Rachel
FINE BY ME! —Ross
这一句是世界上最没杀伤力的话,也是最有杀伤力的话,因为这要看说话者是一个什么态度,可能我们彻底完了,可能只是赌气的一种方式。
No.8 WAITING TO EXHALE(梦醒十分)
Thank you for making this easier for me.
这句话,我最喜欢。谢谢你让我甩你容易多了。对于不真心的Playboy,用这一句,够带劲!
No.9 OFFICE SPACE(办公室空间)
We're through. Oh, and one more thing, I've been cheating on you.
天啊,这句太给力了,我们完了,我告诉你我已经背着你偷吃了