经典台词回顾:速度与激情1-7(下)
日期:2015-04-30 08:13

(单词翻译:单击)

19. If you want to use violence, we can try.
如果你想使用暴力,咱们可以试试。
20. I with Shaw cooperation, material, weapons, money, woman... What are the.
我跟肖合作,物质,武器,金钱,女人…什么都有。
21. She survived. She's in hell for a walk, stronger.

她活了下来。 她在地狱走一遭,变得更坚强了。

22. As the "amnesty" and "amnesty", the day we were born, these words will disappear.

就如同“大赦”和“特赦” ,我们出生的那天,这些词就消失了。

23. Something we carry together, he went to have a look, two people together are better than one.

有事大家一起扛,他去也有个照应,两个人在一起总比一个人强。
24. Guys. Do something, my butt sitting below the tank!

伙计们!做点什么,我屁股下面坐的是坦克啊!

25. I couldn't believe it, they steal the tank is to grab a 85 gramchips.

我简直不敢相信,他们偷坦克只是为了抢一个85克的芯片。


26. Enough. I don't know anything, but at least know one thing: don't make me do things I don't want to.
够了,我什么都不知道!但至少还知道一件事:别逼我做我不想做的事。
27. I'm living philosophy: I never participate in the game.

我活着的理念:我从来不参与游戏。

28. You are standing in the wrong on, bitch.

你站错对了,婊子!


29. I never thought I would believe that a criminal.
我从来没想过我会相信一个罪犯。
30. Drag racing or death.
飙车或者死亡。
31. Life is simple.You make choices and you don't look back.

人生很简单,做了决定就不要后悔。

32. Roman: (at Han's funeral) Promise me something, Brian. I don't wanna go to any more funerals.

(韩的葬礼上)布莱恩,你答应我,我不想再参加任何葬礼了。

Brian O'Conner: Only one more.
还有一场。
Brian O'Conner: His.

他的(戴克·肖)。


33. Deckard Shaw: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
敌人的敌人,就是朋友。
Dominic Toretto: I don't have friends. I've got family.

我没有朋友,我们是家人。

34. Brian O'Conner: (Etihad towers scene) Cars can't fly, Dom, cars can't fly!

汽车不能飞,汽车不能飞。

35. Letty: Would you believe I knocked him out with my charm?

你相不相信他是为我的魅力所倾倒?
Kara: You're not that charming, bitch.

你才没那么有魅力,贱人。

36. Dominic Toretto: You thought this was gonna be a street fight?

你认为这次是街头争霸么?
Dominic Toretto: You're goddamn right it is.

你居然猜对了。

速度与激情1-710.jpg

37. No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile away or half way across the world. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. You'll always be with me. And you'll always be my brother.

无论你身处何方,无论是4分之1英里的赛道,还是绕了大半个地球的距离。我们生命中最重要的东西就是这屋檐下的人,就在此时,就在此地,你永远在我身边,也永远是我的兄弟!
分享到