(单词翻译:单击)
视听原文
Yes to little girls who get eaten by wolves.
是的,小红帽会被狼吃掉
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
是,是,是的
To princesses who never get their prince!
公主们再也等不到王子
Because starting tonight...
因为从今晚起
I give you...
我给你们
happily n'ever after!
一个邪恶新世界
Yeah. This is where you came in.
是的,这是你们看到的
I hate to tell ya, but it gets worse.
虽然我不愿意告诉你们 但事情还会更糟
Yeah, yeah.
是的,是的
We demand that you depart this palace at once.
我们命令你们马上离开宫殿
Yeah. You heard the man.
对,你们听到他说的
What you gonna do if we don't?
如果我们不走你们会怎么样?
- Let's make guard kabobs. - Dibs on the chubby one!
- 我们拿卫兵做烤肉 - 我有权选比较胖的那个
- This is gonna be great! - I like to hit things.
- 应该很不错 - 我喜欢砸东西
Ow, ow! Not the face!
哎哟,哎哟,不要打我脸
That was my favorite leg!
那条腿是我最喜欢的
- Rick, we have to do something. - Okay. We could get-
- 瑞克,我们得做些什么 - 好吧,我们可以
I know. We'll find the prince. He's out looking for me now.
我知道,我们得找到王子 他出去找我了
- We have to find him. - For what?
- 我们得找到他 - 为什么
He's a pretty boy. He just does whatever his little book says.
他只是个英俊小生 只懂按书上说的去做
重点讲解
重点单词:
1、guard
n. 守卫;警戒;护卫队;防护装置
vi. 警惕
vt. 保卫;监视
Gunmen guarded homes near the cemetery with shotguns.
枪手携带猎枪守卫着公墓附近的住宅。
2、chubby
adj. 圆胖的,丰满的
Do you think I'm too chubby?
你觉得我太胖了吗?
3、depart
vi. 离开;出发,起程;违反;去世
adj. 逝世的
Flight 43 will depart from Denver at 11:45 a.m. and arrive in Honolulu at 4:12 p.m.
43号航班将于上午11:45从丹佛起飞,并于下午4:12到达檀香山。
重点短语:
1、came in
进来;进入
He shoot the bolt as soon as he came in.
他一走进来,就把插销一下子插上了。
2、get worse
转坏
Over the next few months, things seemed to get worse.
在接下来的几个月里,事情似乎变得更糟。
考考你(翻译):
1、持步枪的海军陆战队士兵看守他们。
2、他长得敦实, 可并不发胖。
3、43号航班将于上午11:45从丹佛起飞,并于下午4:12到达檀香山。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、Apartment 46 was a quiet apartment, unlike the one above it.
2、He is a talented but pretentious writer.
3、One by one his symptoms disappeared.