看电影《辛普森一家》学英语第27期:真假辛普森
日期:2013-09-24 18:35

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Day 37 under the dome
圆盖下,第37天
We are facing intermittent power failures which
我们正面临间歇性断电…
Okay, very funny. I'm gonna turn the Iights off again.
好啦,闹够了,我把灯再关上
When they come back on, I want aII my booze back the way it was.
等灯一亮,酒要给我物归原处
Yeah, okay. Okay.
好啦,这下好啦
I'm very proud of you, Bart. Over 24 hours sober.
我为你自豪,巴特,才一天你就清醒了
You are, aren't you? I'II prove it.
你酒醒了吧?我来证明给你看
We're giving your father another chance, and we owe it to him to
给你爸爸一个改过的机会 我们现在只是…
Oh, my God. Can I heIp you?
哦,天啊!需要什么吗?
We need diapers.
我…我们要尿布
Okay. No. No, we don't. We don't.
好的 - 等一下,不要了,我们不要了
Ladies' razorbIades. Right.
要女士剃刀,好的
No! No. No, we don't. I forgot, we're European.
不,不要了 差点忘了,我们欧洲人不用那个的
Just give us beef jerky.
我们要牛肉干
Lots and Iots of beef jerky.
好多好多牛肉干
That's right. That's what we need. That's aII we came in for.
对,我们就要这个
Sure.
当然
Oh, my God. There they are!
哦,天啊!他们在那!


妙语佳句

1.intermittent
adj. 间歇的,断断续续的
They were the real inventors of the intermittent windshield wiper, not Kearns.
他们是真正的间歇式雨刷的发明者,不是卡恩斯。

2.sober
adj. 冷静的,清醒的;未醉的
vt. 使严肃;使醒酒,使清醒
These bloody lessons would sober most people down.
这些血的教训总会令大多数人清醒了吧。

剧情百科

辛普森一家虽然逃到圆盖外面了,但是并没有拜托epa的追捕……就在他们到便利店买东西的时候,马芝看到了他们的通缉令……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.The coin in the middle of your hand will just ______ straight ______, so it'll stay under that hand.
一大滴汗水从她额头上落下,滑过脸颊,浸入口罩之中。

2.There's always that moment at a party when someone asks what I do ______ ______ ______.
聚会的时候,总是有那样一些时刻,有人会问我何以为生。

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.What goes out of date are the particular applications.
过时的只是那些特定的应用方式。

2.I have never seen it to date.
到目前为止我还没有看过。


分享到
重点单词
  • soberadj. 清醒的,沉着冷静的,稳重的,颜色暗淡的 vt.
  • domen. 圆屋顶
  • intermittentadj. 间歇的,断断续续的
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目