看电影《辛普森一家》学英语第24期:寻找容身之处
日期:2013-09-15 11:49

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Bart, are you drinking whiskey? -I'm troubIed.
巴特,你在喝威士忌? - 我现在心烦!
Bart. -I promise, I'II stop tomorrow.
巴特! 我保证明天就戒!
You'II stop right now.
你现在就给我戒!
You come back here, IittIe man.
小子,你给我回来!
I miss FIanders. There, I said it!
我好想佛兰德斯!听到没?我想他!
Where's your father? -He went out.
你爸哪去了? - 出去了
Let's quickIy rebuiId our Iives whiIe he's gone.
趁他现在不在,我们快点重建生活吧
Hey, guys?
嗨,伙计们?
What's the secret knock, again?
敲门暗号是什么来着?
Look, I know I screwed up. This is big.
听着,我知道都是我惹的祸,这是大麻烦
It's huge! We're homeIess!
超级大麻烦! 我们无家可归!
Our friends wanna kiII us!
所有的朋友都惦记着杀我们!
Before we can even stay in the same room with you. . .
你要是还想和我们过日子…
I need to know what was going through your mind. . .
现在就老实告诉我 你脑子究竟在想什么?
when you didn't Iisten to me. . .
把我的话当耳旁风
and dumped that siIo in the Iake.
居然把罐子扔到湖里…
Homer!
荷马!
I don't know what to teII you, Marge. I don't think about things.
我不知道该怎么回答,玛芝! 我做事不动脑子!
I respect peopIe who do. . .
我敬佩那些动脑袋想问题的人,可是…
but I just try to make the days not hurt untiI I get to crawI in next to you again.
我只想不伤害任何人 能安安稳稳的与你厮守
I mean, oh.
我的意思是,哦!


妙语佳句

1.screw up
拧紧;鼓舞;弄糟;狠狠地提高
If you screw up, you are responsible.
如果你搞砸了,是你该负责。

2.next to
几乎,差不多;紧挨着;居于…之后
She sits next to her mother.
她紧挨着她母亲坐着。

剧情百科

经过一番逃亡,辛普森一家总算是暂时安全了,但是他们接下来该如何是好呢?霍默又会做出什么样的蠢事出来呢?……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the properwords

1.______ ______ ______ the method is to be alert to new words.
使用这种方法的关键是要处处留心那些生词。

2.It is too valuable to carry ______ ______ you.
它太贵重了,你不便随身携带。

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.I have no intention of trusting her with any secret of mine.
我无意让她知道我的任何秘密。

2.It is obvious that they have no desire for peace.
很显然,他们没有和平的愿望。


分享到
重点单词
  • valuableadj. 贵重的,有价值的 n. (pl.)贵重物品
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧
  • intentionn. 意图,意向,目的
  • alertadj. 警觉的,灵敏的 n. 警戒,警报 vt. 警惕
  • trustingadj. 信任的;轻信的 v. 信赖(trust的ing
  • obviousadj. 明显的,显然的