盘点《绯闻女孩》第六季中的经典对白(双语)
日期:2013-07-23 09:36

(单词翻译:单击)

Whether your family is happy or unhappy, it's always best to stick together, because some ties are simply unbreakable.
不论你的家庭快乐与否,家人之间都要永远同心协力。因为有些关系是牢不可破的。

Tolstoy wrote, "That all happy families are alike, but every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way."

托尔斯泰曾写过,幸福的家庭都是相似的,而不幸的家庭各有各的不幸。

You think you two have an epic love, but all you have are excuses.

你认为你俩会有一个史诗般的爱情,但那一切都只不过是借口。

Thinking that I really lost you made me regret every horrible thing that I've ever said to you.
想想如果真的失去你的话, 那将会让我后悔曾对你说过的每一件可怕的事。

Better not to ignore the past but learn from it instead. Otherwise, history has a way of repeating itself.
最好不要忽略过去,而应从中吸取教训,否则历史会不断重复上演。

We all came into this world naked and alone. Look like S is leaving it that way, too.
我们都是赤身裸体的独自来到这个世上。看起来,S也得这样离开了(Poor S)。

I will wait as long as it takes. If that's what you still want--to wait.
如果你的心意未曾改变…愿意继续等待,那么无论多久我都愿意等下去。

Nothing like travel to clear the mind.

没有什么比旅行更能净化人的心灵。

We stop playing by their rules and make our own.

不要让他们牵制我们,我们应该走自己的路。

To fight fire with fire.
以火攻火∕ 以毒攻毒∕ 以其人之道还治其人之身。

分享到
重点单词
  • unhappyadj. 不快乐的,不高兴的
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • ignorevt. 不顾,不理,忽视
  • epicn. 史诗,叙事诗 adj. 史诗的,叙事诗的,宏大的,