经典台词回顾:恢宏悲壮的《角斗士》
日期:2015-05-29 15:36

(单词翻译:单击)

The beating heart of Rome is not the marble of the Senate.It's the sand of the Colosseum.
维系罗马脉动的不是元老院的大理石地砖,而是竞技场内的沙地。

史诗般悲壮的《角斗士》2.jpg

Win the crowd,and you'll win your freedom.

赢得群众的心,就能赢得你的自由。

史诗般悲壮的《角斗士》1.jpg

Death smiles at us all.All a man can do is smile back.
死亡会想所有人微笑,人们所做的便是报以微笑。(每个人都会死亡)
史诗般悲壮的《角斗士》.jpg
whatever happenes, stay together!
无论发生什么事,大家呆在一起!

史诗般悲壮的《角斗士》7.jpg

kill! kill! kill!
杀!杀!杀!
Thrust this into another mars flesh,and they will applaud and love you for that.
把刀用力刺进敌人的身体里,观众会为此向你喝采、崇拜你。
And you,you nay begin to love them... for that.
而你,你也会开始为了喝采声...而爱上他们。
Uitimately,we'er all derd men.
最终,我们都会化为一堆枯骨。

sadly,we cannot choose how ,but we can decide how meet that end.
可悲的是我们无权选择命运,但有权决定如何面对死亡。
In order that we are remermbered, as men.
唯有如此,才能像个人一般的。被人们追忆。
Ancestors, I ask for your guidance.
祖先们,我祈求您的指导。
Blessed Mother, come to me with the gods' desire for my future.
天上的母亲,求您指示我未来的方向。
Blessed father, watch over my wife and son with a ready sword.
天上的父亲,求您保佑我的妻儿。
Whisper to them, I live only to hold again.
请转告他们,我因为他们而存在。
Ancestors, I honor you,
祖先们,我应你们而荣耀,
and will try to live with the dignity you have taught me.
并将恪遵遗训,有尊严的活下去。

Juba: It's somewhere out there, my country, my home. My wife is preparing food. My daughter's carrying water from the river. Will I ever see them again? I think, no.
朱巴:在远处的某个地方,有我的家。我的妻子正在准备食物。我的女儿从河边打水回来。 我能再次见到他们吗?我认为那不可能。
Maximus: Do you believe you'll see them again when you die?
麦克西姆:你相信死后能再见到他们吗?

Juba: I think so. But then, I will die sooner. They will not die for many years. I'll have to wait.
朱巴:我相信。但我会比他们先死,而他们会再活好几年。我必须等他们。
Maximus: But you would wait?
麦克西姆:但你愿意等?
Juba: Of course.
朱巴:当然。
Maximus: You see, my wife and my son are already waiting for me.
麦克西姆:我的妻子和儿子已经在等我了。
Juba: You'll meet them again. But not yet. Not yet. Unless……
朱巴:你会和他们相聚的,只是时候未到。除非……
Maximus: Not yet. Not yet.
麦克西姆:时候未到。时候未到。

分享到