影视精讲《傲慢与偏见》第57期:伊莉莎白向爸爸坦露心声
日期:2012-10-18 15:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You spoke with my aunt last night and it has taught me to hope
昨晚妳跟我姨妈说的话 给了我一丝希望
as I'd scarcely allowed myself before.
是我先前绝不敢妄想的
If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once.
若妳的感情仍如同去年四月 请立刻告诉我
My affections and wishes have not changed.
我的情感及愿望都没改变
But one word from you will silence me for ever.
妳只要说一句 我就永远不再提起
If, however, your feelings have changed...
但是若妳改变心意…
I would have to tell you,
那让我告诉妳
you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love...
妳的身丶心丶灵都令我着迷 我爱…
I love... I love you.
我爱…我爱妳
I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.
今天起 我希望再也不要与妳分离
Well, then.
那好吧
Your hands are cold.
你的手好冷
Shut the door, please.
拜托关上门,伊莉莎白
Lizzie, are you out of your senses? I thought you hated the man.
伊莉莎白,妳疯了吗? 我以为妳痛恨那个人
No, Papa. - He is rich, to be sure.
不,爸爸 -他确实很有钱
And you will have more fine carriages than Jane.
妳的马车会比珍多很多
But will that make you happy?
但那会让妳快乐吗?
Have you no other objection than your belief in my indifference?
除了我的冷淡外 你还有其它反对意见吗?
None at all.
没有
We all know him to be a proud, unpleasant sort of fellow.
我们都知道他是个傲慢 令人不快的家伙?
But this would be nothing if you liked him.
但如果妳喜欢他就无所谓
I do like him.
我真的喜欢他
I love him.
我爱他

重点解释
妙语佳句:
scarcely:几乎不,简直不
例如:He could scarcely breathe...
他几乎喘不过气来。
I scarcely knew him...
我几乎不认识他。

bewitch:令(某人)心醉,入迷
例如:She was not moving, as if someone had bewitched her...
她一动不动,好像着了魔。
The doctor is bewitched by Maya's beauty.
医生被马娅的美貌深深吸引。

剧情百科常识:


正当其时,伊丽莎白接到家信,说小妹莉迪亚(Lydia)随身负累累赌债的威克汉姆私奔了。这种家丑使伊丽莎白非常难堪,以为达西会更瞧不起自己。但事实出乎她的意料,达西得知上述消息以后,便想办法替她解决了难题——不仅替威克汉姆还清赌债,还给了他一笔巨款,让他与莉迪亚完婚。自此以后,伊丽莎白往日对达西的种种偏见统统化为真诚之爱。

考考你:
然而,昨天他的观点似乎毫无关联。
因为它可以让你对健康着迷。

答案下期公布
上一期的答案
She carried on terribly at the news of her daughter's elopement.
You behaved scandalously when you walked out of that meeting!

分享到
重点单词
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • unpleasantadj. 使人不愉快的,讨厌的
  • objectionn. 反对,异议
  • indifferencen. 不重视,无兴趣,漠不关心
  • silencen. 沉默,寂静 vt. 使安静,使沉默