影视精讲《傲慢与偏见》第49期:宾利先生将回尼日菲
日期:2012-09-28 13:19

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Kitty, have you seen my ring?
小凯,看到我的戒指没?
Write to me often, my dear.
常写些信,亲爱的
Married women never have much time for writing.
已婚的妇人 没多少时间可以写信
I dare say you won't.
我敢说妳没有
When I married your father, there didn't seem to be enough hours in the day.
我嫁给妳爸爸时 一天的时间好像都不够用
My sisters may write to me, for they'll have nothing else to do.
我的姊妹们可以写信给我 反正她们也没其它事好做
One seems so forlorn without them.
少了她们大概会好孤单
Goodbye. - Goodbye, Lydia. Goodbye, Mr Wickham.
再见 - 再见,莉蒂亚,再见,维克先生
Bye, Kitty. Bye, Papa.
再见,小凯 再见,爸爸
I can't imagine what your father does with all that ink.
我想不出 妳爸要那麽多墨水做什麽
Mrs Bennet.
班奈特太太?
Did you hear the news, madam? Mr Bingley is returning to Netherfield.
夫人,妳听说没? 宾利先生要回尼日菲了
Mrs Nichols is ordering a haunch of pork. She expects him tomorrow.
尼可斯太太订了猪肉 她期待明天会见到他
Tomorrow?
明天?
Not that I care. Mr Bingley's nothing to us.
我才不在乎 宾利先生跟我们无关
I'm sure I never want to see him again, no.
我相信我再也不想见到他
We shan't mention a word about it. Is it quite certain he's coming?
我们不该说半句话的 他真的会回来吗?
Yes, madam. I believe he's alone. His sister remains in town.
是的,我相信他单独回来 他妹妹还留在城里
Why he thinks we should be interested, I've no idea. Come along, girls.
不知他怎麽以为我们有兴趣 女孩们,走吧
We better go home at once and tell Mr Bennet.
我们必须立刻回家 并告诉班奈特先生
The impudence of the man. I wonder he dare show his face.
那个厚脸皮的人 怎麽还敢出现

重点解释
妙语佳句:
forlorn:绝望的,孤立无助的
例如:One of the demonstrators, a young woman, sat forlorn on the pavement...
一名年轻的女示威者独自一人坐在人行路上。
The once glorious palaces stood empty and forlorn.
昔日金碧辉煌的宫殿显得空寂而又荒凉。

haunch:腰腿
例如:The haunch of venison is delicious.
鹿的腰腿肉很好吃。
on your haunches以蹲姿
例如:Edgar squatted on his haunches...
埃德加蹲着。
Ferris was crouched down on his haunches.
费里斯蹲伏着。


剧情百科常识:


小乡绅班纳特有五个待嫁闺中的千金,班纳特太太整天操心着为女儿们物色称心如意的丈夫。新来的邻居宾利(Bingley)是个有钱的单身汉,他立即成了班纳特太太追猎的目标。在一次舞会上,宾利对班纳特家的大女儿简(Jane)一见钟情,班纳特太太为此欣喜若狂。

考考你:
她与周围的人格格不入,感到完全孤立无助。
他拥有最完美的身体比例:肩宽而腰瘦。


答案下期公布

上一期的答案
Can I enlist your help in collecting money for the orphans?
Don't preach me a sermon, please.
The commission is made up of five people, including two women.

分享到
重点单词
  • orderingn. [计]定序;排序;订购 v. 命令;指挥;订购(o
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • preachvi. 传道,宣扬 vt. 讲道,说教
  • sermonn. 布道,说教
  • commissionn. 委员会,委托,委任,佣金,犯罪 vt. 委任,委托
  • enlistv. 徵募,参与,支持