惊险动作剧《尼基塔》第13期:你自己选择
日期:2012-09-23 10:51

(单词翻译:单击)

试听正文

影视片花

台词欣赏

Nikita: I thought I heard my name.

我好像听见谁叫我了。

Michael: How did you get in here?

你怎么进来的?

Nikita: Front door. Like you.

从前门啊,和你一样。

Marcus: Who are you bothering now?

谁又给你惹麻烦了?

Nikita: What, I can't mingle?

怎么,我不能交际了吗?

Percy: She's been behaving herself, Senator.

议员先生,她今晚很安分。

I'm sorry, I didn't get your name.

不好意思,我还不知道你叫什么。

Nikita: Oh. Nikita. Beautiful.

啊,Nikita,好名字。

Percy: Your daughter?

你女儿?

Marcus: Family friend.

家族世交。

Nikita: Yes. Shall...

是的,我们去......

Michael: I'm sorry.

对不起。

Percy: We better get some seltzer on that.

我们去拿些苏打水清洗下吧。

Michael: That's right, that's right. This way, Senator.

对,对,议员先生,这里走。

Percy: If you think Senator Marcus is going to be leverage, he's not.

如果你把Marcus议员作为你行动的手段,你不会得逞的。

Nikita: He was just my ticket tonight.

他只是我今晚的通行证罢了。

I found out what escort service he used and I worked it so I was his date.

我找到了他惯用的色情服务,所以我就扮演起了他的女伴。

Percy: Well, you've been planning this for a while, huh?

你计划很久了吧?

Nikita: I want you to know I can get to you and hit you where it hurts the most.

我要让你知道,我可以接近你,并且可以伤及你的要害。

Tonight was just a taste. I'm going to take you apart, piece by piece, mission by mission.

今晚只是小试牛刀,我会一点一点地把你撕成碎片,一招接一招。

Percy: Didn't you accompany me to one of these once?

你以前陪我来过,不是吗?

Nikita: Yes. 5 years ago, you needed some arm candy to distract some V.I.P.

是的,五年前你需要某个美人来勾引大人物。

I'm surprised you remember that.

不敢相信你还记得。

Percy: I remember everything which is why I decided to bring along a little back-up tonight.

我记得所有事情,就是我决定今晚带一些后援来的原因。

And I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline your offer.

恐怕我要拒绝你的邀请。

You know, this doesn't have to be awkward.

你知道的不用觉得尴尬。

Just take my arm and we'll go right out that door.

只要挽着我的胳膊,走出那扇门。

We can do it quiet, or the other way.Your choice.

静悄悄地,或者相反,你自己选吧。

Nikita: No, Percy, it's yours. And you just made it.

不,Percy 你来选,而你已经作了选择。

要点提示

重点短语:

get in:进来

We queued for an hour but didn't get in.

我们排队等候一小时也没进去。

behave oneself:表现安分

Stop farting around and behave yourself!

别胡来, 放规矩点!

get one’s name:知道某人的名字

I did not get that teacher’s name.

我不知道那个老师的名字。

piece by piece: 逐渐的

I wrote this program and I wrote it piece by piece with fun.

我一点一点地编写这个程序,而且以此为乐。

found out: 找出

He found out the most authentic restaurants.

他找到了最正宗的餐馆。

for a while:一会儿

I'm feeling rather peculiar I think I'll lie down for a while.

我觉得不太舒服--我想躺一会儿.

get to:接近(某人)

What do you want from me? You get to me so close.

你想从我身上得到什么?你如此接近我。

take apart:拆卸,拆开

It' s easy to take a watch apart but difficult to put it together again.

拆开表是容易的,但再装起来就难了。

bring along:培养

We are trying to bring along one or two promising young swimmers

我们正设法培养一两名有前途的年轻游泳选手。

We're trying to bring along many promising young actors.

我们正在努力培养许多有前途的青年演员。

附注:

decline one’s offer:拒绝请求

go out that door:走出那扇门

the other way:相反方向

make one’s choice:做出选择

arm candy: 漂亮女人(特指陪伴在旁但非配偶的伴侣)

分享到
重点单词
  • authenticadj. 可信(靠)的,真实的,真正的
  • leveragen. 杠杆(作用,力量),举债经营 v. (使)举债经营
  • declinen. 衰微,跌落; 晚年 v. 降低,婉谢
  • candyn. 糖果 vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖 vi. 结晶为
  • senatorn. 参议员
  • promisingadj. 有希望的,有前途的
  • distractvt. 转移,分心
  • awkwardadj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的
  • accompanyvt. 陪伴,伴随,给 ... 伴奏 vi. 伴奏