(单词翻译:单击)
试听正文
影视片花
台词欣赏
Michael: Get down on the ground.
趴在地上
Slowly spread your arms and your legs.
慢慢地伸开四肢
Nikita: Just like old times, huh?
就像以前一样
Michael: Shut up. You were free.
闭嘴 你自由了
You had gotten out, you were gone.
你逃了出来 消失了
What the hell are you doing back here?
你到底回来干什么
Nikita: Someone has to stop Percy.
必须阻止Percy
Michael: If Percy goes down,
如果Percy出事了
he has no problem taking everybody down with him.
他没问题 但是他会让每个人陪他
This country will not recover. Do you want that?
这个国家就没救了 你想要这样吗
Nikita: What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Michael: I'm talking about evidence of every job division has had,
我在说组织已经掌握的证据
locked away in encrypted files hidden all over the world.
都保存在了加密文件里藏在世界的各个角落
Nikita: So he gets a free pass?
那他可以为所欲为了
Keep training salves kill for him?
继续培养杀人机器
Michael: Spare me, Nikita.
原谅我吧 Nikita
I know you're in this for revenge.
我知道你是回来报仇的
Nikita: You blame me?
你怪我
You know firsthand what it feels like.
你亲身经历过这种感觉
Have the thing you love most in life taken away from you.
你生命里最重要的东西被夺走。
Michael: It wasn't your life. It was your cover.
这不是你的生活 只是你的掩饰
I warned you not to get emotionally attached.
我警告过你不要动感情
Nikita: You mean the way you did with me?
你是指像你那样对我
Michael: Don't. Don't.
别过来 别过来
Nikita: Michael, I know why you're staying there.
Michael 我知道你为什么还在那里
You want to protect the other recruits the way you protected me.
你想用你保护我的方法保护其他成员
Michael: I can't protect you anymore.
我再也不能保护你了
Nikita: Then let me go.Or stop me now.
那就让我走吧或者现在阻止我
Michael: I'll give you a head start.
我会让你先走
If we meet again, I can't promise what will happen.
如果我再遇到你 我不能保证会发生什么
Nikita: I can. It's a good wound.
我能 这个伤口会有帮助
They'll think you tried to stop me. Just trying to protect you.
他们会认为你试图阻止我 只是想保护你
要点提示
短语提炼:
get down on the ground:趴在地上
shut up:闭嘴,住嘴
get out:逃出
be gone:消失
the hell:究竟,到底
back here:回到这儿来
go down:沉没
take down:把......弄垮
lock away:将......锁藏起来
in encrypted files:在加密文件里
all over:到处,遍及
get a free pass:得到免费通行证
kill for:为......杀人
for revenge:为了复仇
in life:一生中
be taken away from:被夺走
get emotionally attached:动感情
do with:对待,处理
give sb a head start:让某人先行一步
短语理解:
1. go down
精解:go down是“沉没”的意思,可以指航行在海中的船沉没。这里用以指Percy被人击垮,受到危害。
2. get a free pass
精解:get free pass指“得到免费通行证”,在这里用以指Percy万事都按自己意愿做,为所欲为。
3. give sb a head start
精解:a head start是一个短语,它的意思是“领先一步的优势”。在这里是指Nikita先向Michel开枪。