影视精讲《傲慢与偏见》第42期:达西对下人非常好
日期:2012-09-11 09:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Is your master much at home? - Not as much as I would wish.
主人常在家吗? - 不像我希望的那麽常
He dearly loves it here.
他非常喜爱这里
If he should marry, you might see more of him.
若他结婚 可能就比较常见到他
He's a lot like his father.
他很像他的父亲
When my husband was ill, Mr Darcy couldn't do enough.
我丈夫生病时 达西先生出了许多力
He just organised the servants for me.
他帮我请仆人??
This is he, Mr Darcy.
这就是他,达西先生
A handsome face.
很英俊
Lizzie, is it a true likeness?
伊莉莎白,雕像跟他像吗?
Does the young lady know Mr Darcy?
这位小姐认识达西先生?
Only a little.
不是很熟
Do you not think him a handsome man, miss?
小姐,妳不觉得他英俊吗?
Yes.
他很英俊
Yes, I dare say he is.
是的,他的确英俊
This is his sister, Miss Georgiana.
这位是他妹妹,乔琪娜小姐
She sings and plays all day long.
她整天唱歌弹琴
Is she at home?
她在家吗?
Miss Elizabeth.
伊莉莎白小姐
I thought you were in London. - No.
我以为你在伦敦 - 不
No, I'm not.
不,我不在

重点解释
妙语佳句:
organise:组织,安排
例如:He has the ability to organise.
他很有组织才能。
My first job was to collect and organise a working team.
我第一件事是集合与组织一个工作单位。

dare:
例如:Since he was stuck in a lift a year ago he hasn't dared to get back into one...
自从一年前被困在电梯里之后,他就再也没敢乘过电梯。
Most people hate Harry but they don't dare to say so...
大多数人都对哈里敢怒不敢言。

剧情百科常识:


宾利的妹妹卡罗琳(Caroline)一心想嫁给达西,而达西对她十分冷漠。她发现达西对伊丽莎白有好感后,怒火中烧,决意从中阻挠。达西虽然欣赏伊丽莎白,但却无法忍受她的母亲以及妹妹们粗俗、无礼的举止,担心简并非是钟情于宾利,便劝说宾利放弃娶简。在妹妹和好友达西的劝说下,宾利不辞而别,去了伦敦,但简对他还是一片深情。

考考你:
我们可以为各商务机构进行筹款等商务活动。
他有时也会大胆坚持不受欢迎、但却有原则性的立场。

答案下期公布

上一期的答案
He has been hankering to spend an evening talking with you.
He was a fearful snob.

分享到
重点单词
  • likenessn. 相像,相似物,样子
  • collectv. 收集,聚集 v. 推论 adv. 接收者付款
  • fearfuladj. 担心的,可怕的