惊险动作剧《尼基塔》第4期:给你一个了断吧
日期:2012-08-11 15:03

(单词翻译:单击)

边睹边读

影视片花

台词欣赏

Nikita:They told me I killed a cop.I don't remember. I've tried to.

他们跟我说我杀了个警察我有点记不清了 可我会尽量回忆

I'd just turned 18, so they were able to charge me with murder one.

我刚满18岁 他们就以谋杀罪起诉了我

I was sentenced to die by lethal injection.

我被判处注射毒剂死亡

Gary:No frigging' way.

没搞错吧。

Nikita: Trust me. You'll want to save your "no frigging way" for the next part,

相信我 接下来 再说没搞错吧 就省省了吧

where my execution was faked by a secret unit of the government called Division.

一个秘密的政府机构伪造了我的行刑 我们称其为组织

They told me they were giving me a second chance. They told me I'd be serving my country.

他们说会再给我一次机会他们告诉我将为我的国家尽职

What they didn't tell me was they were training me to be an assassin.

可是他们没有告诉我他们要把我训练成一个杀手

They're probably telling some other girl the same thing right now.

或许他们现在正在和其他的女孩说着同样的话

It was a year of training before my first mission, sort of like a military charm school.

在我做第一个任务前有一年的训练期 有点像所军事学校

Till I broke one of their rules.

直到我违反了一条规定

Gary:What rule?

什么规定

Nikita:I fell in love. With a civilian. His name was Daniel.After 3 month together, all I wanted to do was be with him.

我坠入了情网 和一个普通人 他的名字叫Daniel交往3个月后 我就只想和他在一起

Live a normal life. But Division couldn't have that, so they killed him and made it look like an accident.

过平凡的生活 可组织不允许所以他们杀了他,并且伪装成一场事故。

Gary:Why are you telling me all of this?

为什么要告诉我这些

Nikita:Youknow why, Gary. They're still after me.

你明白的 Gary 他们仍然在跟踪我

And I know they've been keeping tabs on you in case I showed up.

并且我知道他们正在监视你以防我突然出现

It's OK. I want them to know I'm here.

没事 我想让他们知道我在这儿

I want you to tell them everything I just told you.I want to send them a message. It ends now

我要你告诉他们 我跟你说的一切我要告诉他们 现在该结束了

重点讲解

charge with:以......控告

Eg. He is charged with traffic in drug or with drug traffic.

他被指控非法买卖毒品。

Eg. He is brought to court and charged with rape.

他被带进法庭并被指控犯有强奸罪。

Eg. They were charged with doctoring the election results.

他们因窜改选举结果而受到控告。

keep tabs on: 监视,密切注意

Eg. Let's keep tabs on expenditures.

让们密切注意开支情况。

Eg. What you need to do is that you should keep tabs on who's using the phone.

你需要做的就是密切注意谁用这部电话打电话。

show up: 露面

Eg. What puzzles me is why they didn't show up.

令我百思不解的是他们为什么没有出现。

Eg. What make elaborate preparation for the party, but no one show up

她为了聚会费心准备,但是一个人也没来。

Eg. Why didn' t you show up at the meeting yesterday ?

昨天的会你怎么没来参加?

Eg. We be hoping for a full team today but only five player show up

今天我们希望全体队员都到齐, 但结果只到了五个人。

right now:现在

Eg. And we will send you a replacement right now.

我们会马上补寄一批货过去。

Eg. I have no definite ideas in that area right now.

在这方面目前我还没有具体的想法。

Eg. I think you should call Rita Mae right now.

我想你现在就打电话给Rita Mae。

Eg. He is with someone right now. Would you hold?

他现在在会客。你可以稍等吗?

break rules:违规

Eg. The students were told not to break any of the rules of the school.

学生们受过告诫,不要违反校规。

Eg. However others might study to break the rules, there were still formalities to be observed.

尽管有人在研究破除习俗,但是仍然还有需要遵循的礼仪。

Eg. The policeman told them it was not right to break the rules.

警察说不遵守交通规则就是不对。

Eg. Now I'm not superstitious, but I also don't want to break the rules.

我倒不是迷信, 但也不想打破这个说法。

fall in love:坠入爱河

Eg. It is strange that he should fall in love with such a snobbish girl.

说来真怪,他居然与那位高傲的女孩子坠入情网。

Eg. It is natural that he should fall in love with such a beautiful girl.

他爱上那位美丽的姑娘是很自然的事。

Eg. A young lady fall in love with the estimable prelate.

一个年轻女士爱上了这位可尊敬的高级教士。

Eg. You always fall in love with women with beautiful eyes!

你老是对电眼美女一见钟情。

live a life:过生活

Eg. People like to live a life full of variety.

人们喜欢过丰富多彩的生活。

Eg. I like to live a quiet life.

我喜欢过平静的生活。

Eg. They live a lonely life in a lonely house in the hills.

他们在山中一栋孤零零的房子里过着寂寞的生活。

Eg. The American blacks live a miserable life.

美国黑人过着悲惨的生活。

in case:以防万一

Eg. We fenced off the lake in case the children should fall in.

我们用篱笆将湖隔开了,以免孩子们掉进去。

Eg. Don' t play by the river in case you fall in and drown !

不要在河边玩耍,以免你掉到河里淹死。

Eg. Do you have any back-ups in case I cannot be there?

假如我不能来,你们有没有候补人员?

Eg. It is advisable to keep a little food in reserve in case of emergency.

最好储备一点食物,以应急需。

send sb a message:发送信息给某人

Eg. I can send a message to you in Canada

我可以给在加拿大的你发邮件。

Eg. I will send a message to Romeo at once.

我会立刻送个讯息给罗密欧。

Eg. Will you oblige me by send him a message?

请你劳驾替我给他送个口信好吗?

Eg. It's a message you send from one computer to another.

它是你从一台计算机上发送到另一台计算机上的信息

分享到
重点单词
  • definiteadj. 明确的,确切的,有把握的
  • electionn. 选举
  • varietyn. 多样,种类,杂耍
  • lethaladj. 致命的,毁灭性的,有效的 n. 基因异常,致死
  • civilianadj. 平民的 n. 罗马法专家,平民
  • miserableadj. 悲惨的,痛苦的,贫乏的
  • snobbishadj. 势利的
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • replacementn. 更换,接替者
  • charmn. 魅力,迷人,吸引力,美貌 v. (使)陶醉,(使)