(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
I can't breathe.
我不能呼吸
I think one of my toes just came off. –
这样我要怎么跳舞? - 我跳到脚趾头都快断了
Now, if every man in the room does not end the evening
不拜倒在你石榴裙下的男人
in love with you, then I'm no judge of beauty.
一定都瞎了眼睛
Or men. - No, they are far too easy to judge.
男人可不一定 - 拜托,男人都以貌取人
They're not all bad.
不是全都这么糟吧
Humourless poppycocks, in my limited experience.
我见过的男人都很逊
One of these days, Lizzie, someone will catch your eye
总有一天你会爱上一个男人
and then you'll have to watch your tongue.
你的话别说得这么早
How good of you to come.
谢谢你们赏光
So, which of the painted peacocks is our Mr Bingley?
哪一个是宾利先生?
Well, he's on the right, and on the left is his sister.
右边那个,左边是他妹妹
And the person with the quizzical brow?
一眉道人是谁?
CHARLOTTE: That is his good friend, Mr Darcy.
那是他的好友达西先生
ELIZABETH: (LAUGHING) He looks miserable, poor soul.
他怎么一直穷摆臭脸?
Miserable, he may be, but poor, he most certainly is not.
他摆臭脸是真的 不过他可一点都不穷
Tell me. £10,000 a year
怎么说? 年收入一万英镑
and he owns half of Derbyshire.
德贝郡有一半是他的
The miserable half?
比较烂的那一半吗?
He's about the best butcher in the county.
他是全郡最好的屠夫
If I could introduce the ladies in the choir.
我帮你介绍唱诗班的女生
重点解释
妙语佳句:
judge:评判
例如:Colin Mitchell will judge the entries each week...
科林·米切尔负责每周对参赛作品进行评判。
I am ready to judge any book on its merits...
我愿意根据每本图书各自的优点来作出评价
catch your eye:吸引你的注意
例如:Who was the last person to catch your eye?
你最近最感兴趣的人是?
The moment you enter the forest, one miraculous view after another will catch your eye.
走进石林,雄伟壮丽的景象,会让你目不暇接。
watch your tongue:注意说话
例如:Hey! Watch your tongue, OK?
嘿!说话当心点,好吗?
剧情百科常识:

小乡绅班纳特有五个待嫁闺中的千金,班纳特太太整天操心着为女儿们物色称心如意的丈夫。
新来的邻居宾利(Bingley)是个有钱的单身汉,他立即成了班纳特太太追猎的目标。在一次舞会上,宾利对班纳特家的大女儿简(Jane)一见钟情,班纳特太太为此欣喜若狂。
考考你:
要再花上几年的时间才能判断出这些想法的影响。
我在文章中的习惯用语下面划了线,以便引起你的注意。
注意你的措辞,行为检点一点。
答案下期公布
上一期的答案
He told her how the boys in East Poldown had set on him, teasing him.
Her heart was filled with compassion for the motherless children.
Can my child be medically examined without my consent?
