《绯闻女孩》Blair&Chuck经典台词(4)
日期:2011-09-23 18:41

(单词翻译:单击)

C:I want you to be happy.(暗示做的所有事都是为了她。)However that's achieved.
C:我只要你快乐。不管用什么方法来实现。 {感人啊。}

B:What if we need game?What if without them we are boring?
B:其实如果我们需要游戏怎么办?万一没了游戏我们会对彼此厌烦怎么办?

C:We could never be boring.
C:我们永远不会彼此生厌。

B:You say that but i know you,you are chuck bass.
B:你虽然这么说,但是我了解你,你是恰克柏斯。
{C很甜蜜的笑了。是感觉到B很在乎他吧。}

C:I am not chuck bass without you.
C:没有你我不是恰克柏斯。

C: And you'd do this to me?
看看你对我做了什么?

B: What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?

C: I'm Chuck Bass,and I told you I love you.
我是恰克·拜斯,我还告诉你我爱你。

B: You're saying I'm easier to win over than a bunch of pseudo-intellectual,homesick malcontents?
你说的是我比一群书呆子和恋家的愤青更容易赢吗?

C: You'd really insult me like this.
你这真是对我的耻辱。

B: That's not how it is.
不是这样的。

C: It's exactly how it is.
就是这样的。

分享到
重点单词
  • insultvt. 侮辱,凌辱,辱骂 n. 侮辱,辱骂
  • boringadj. 令人厌烦的