听电影《查理和巧克力工厂》Mp3学英语:21
日期:2011-06-07 13:10

(单词翻译:单击)

至少不要自己去
At least, not by myself.

你要我陪你去?
You want me to go with you?

好主意 好啊
Hey. Hey, what a good idea. Yeah!

而且我还自备交通...
And you know what? I’ve got transport...

我得记住玻璃电梯停哪里才行
I have to be more careful where I park this thing.

好像不是这一家耶
I think we’ve got the wrong house.

(威尔伯·旺卡牙医诊所)
你们有预约吗?
Do you have an appointment?

没有 但他很久没来了
No. But he’s overdue.

张开嘴巴
Open.

看看坏了多少牙齿
Now, let’s see what the damage is, shall we?

(全球最大的工厂开幕了) (旺卡在市中心开糖果店) (旺卡推动地方经济发展) (工厂开幕了)
天哪
Heavens.

我好久没看过这样的牙齿 自从...
I haven’t seen bicuspids like these since...

自从...
Since...

威利?
Willy?

嗨 老爸
Hi, Dad.

这么多年了...
All these years...

你都没用牙线
and you haven’t flossed.

一次也没有
Not once.

直到这一天 威利才又向查理提出要求...
It was on this day that Willy Wonka repeated his offer to Charlie...

查理接受了 可是有一个条件
who accepted on one condition.

抱歉晚回来了 我们在脑力激荡
Sorry we’re late. We were brainstorming.

都激荡出雷声了
Thought I heard thunder.

留下来吃晚饭好吗?
You staying for dinner, Willy?

好啊 麻烦你了
Yes, please.

我来摆餐具
I’ll shuffle the plates.

你身上有花生味
You smell like peanuts.

我喜欢花生
I love peanuts.

谢谢你
Oh, thank you.

你身上有...
You smell like...

老人味 还有肥皂味
old people and soap.

我喜欢
I like it.

手肘别撑在桌上 查理
Elbows off the table, Charlie.

你觉得小覆盆子风筝怎么样?
How do you feel about little raspberry kites?

用甘草根来代替线
With licorice instead of string.

餐桌上不准谈公事
Boys, no business at the dinner table.

对不起
Sorry, Mom.

我觉得你说的没错
I think you’re on to something, though, Charlie.

最后 查理·巴格特得到一家巧克力工厂
In the end, Charlie Bucket won a chocolate factory.

但威利·旺卡得到了更好的礼物
But Willy Wonka got something even better:

那就是家人
A family.

有一件事可以非常确定
And one thing was absolutely certain:

甜美的人生莫过于此
Life had never been sweeter.


分享到
重点单词
  • stringn. 线,一串,字串 vt. 串起,成串,收紧,悬挂;系
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • transportn. 运输、运输工具;(常用复数)强烈的情绪(狂喜或狂怒
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • bucketn. 水桶 vt. 装在桶里 vi. 急急忙忙
  • overdueadj. 过期的,未兑的,迟到的
  • soapn. 肥皂 vt. 用肥皂洗,阿谀奉承
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某