听电影《查理和巧克力工厂》Mp3学英语:06
日期:2011-05-13 10:43

(单词翻译:单击)

问题是 谁会找到最后一张金奖...
That question is, who will be the winner of the last gold...?

爸爸? -什么事?
Dad? -Yes, Charlie?

你怎么没去上班?
Why aren’t you at work?

牙膏工厂希望我能休息一阵子
Oh, well, the toothpaste factory thought they’d give me a bit of time off.

像暑假一样?
Like summer vacation?

对 就是那样
Sure. Something like that.

其实他根本不是放什么假
In fact, it wasn’t like a vacation at all.

糖果卖得好 结果蛀牙的人就变多了...
The upswing in candy sales had led to a rise in cavities...

牙膏的销售量也随之提升
which led to a rise in toothpaste sales.

工厂赚了大钱 就决定要现代化...
With the extra money, the factory had decided to modernize...

结果巴格特先生失业了
eliminating Mr. Bucket’s job.

我们原本就已经三餐不继
We were barely making ends meet as it was.

你会找到新工作的
You’ll find another job.

在此之前我就...我就把汤稀释一点
Until then, I’ll just...Well, I’ll just thin down the soup a little more.

放心吧 巴格特先生 我们会转运的
Don’t worry, Mr. Bucket, our luck will change.

我有信心
I know it.

查理
Charlie.

我的私房钱
My secret hoard.

咱们爷俩再试一次手气 看看...
You and I are going to have one more fling...

能不能找到最后一张金奖券
at finding that last ticket.

你确定要把钱花在这上面?
You sure you want to spend your money on that?

我当然确定 拿去吧
Of course I’m sure. Here.

跑去最近的商店...
Run down to the nearest store...

看到第一块旺卡巧克力就买下来
and buy the first Wonka candy bar you see.

直接拿回家 我们一起拆包装纸
Bring it straight back, and we’ll open it together.

真是个乖孩子
Such a good boy, really.

真是个乖...
Such a good...

爷爷?
Grandpa?

你睡着了 -你买到了吗?
You fell asleep. -Have you got it?

要从哪一端开始拆?
Which end should we open first?

速战速决 像撕OK绷一样
Just do it quick, like a Band-Aid.

你知不知道有个俄国小孩 找到最后一张金奖券了?
Did you see that some kid in Russia found the last golden ticket?

对 今天的早报有登
Yes, it was in the paper this morning.

乖狗狗 来吧 乔治 乖狗狗
Good boy. Come on, George. Good boy.

请给我一块旺卡一流开心牛奶巧克力软糖
One Wonka Whipple-Scrumptious Fudgemallow Delight, please.

好的 拿去吧
Okay. Here you go.

(俄国的金奖券是假的 还剩一张金奖券)
那些人真胆大
The nerve of some people.

对啊 仿造金奖券? 别傻了
I know. Forging a ticket. Come on.

那是金奖券耶
It’s a golden ticket.

你找到旺卡的最后一张金奖券
You found Wonka’s last golden ticket.

而且是在我店里买的
In my shop too!

听着 我跟你买 我给你五十元 外加一辆脚踏车
Listen. I’ll buy it from you. I’ll give you $50 and a new bicycle.

你疯了吗? 我出五百元买你的金奖券
Are you crazy? I’d give him $500 for that ticket.

五百元把金奖券卖给我吧
You wanna sell me your ticket for $500, young man?

够了 别烦这位小朋友
That’s enough of that. Leave the kid alone.

听着 千万不要给任何人 直接拿着回家 懂吗?
Listen. Don’t let anyone have it. Take it straight home, you understand?

谢谢你。
Thank you.

分享到
重点单词
  • modernizev. (使) 现代化
  • toothpasten. 牙膏
  • hoardv. & n. 贮藏,秘藏 vt. 贮藏
  • bucketn. 水桶 vt. 装在桶里 vi. 急急忙忙
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • candyn. 糖果 vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖 vi. 结晶为
  • delightn. 高兴,快乐 v. (使)高兴,(使)欣喜