(单词翻译:单击)
台词欣赏
剧情提示:
晚上演奏会结束后,他们争吵了,伊恩没有陪女友上出租车,然后,他看着她在车祸中死去。他流着泪读到她的日记,她的梦想,在第二天醒来时竟见到她,得到了又一个昨天。他改变了,他带她去自己的家乡。在火车上...
Ian: What do you think?
Samantha: If you don't want to stop here we can just keep going.
Ian: But how did you even know that this was my...
Samantha: You told me where you were from. I've never met your family.
Ian: They've been busy.
Samantha: I really want to see where you grew up. I want to see where little Ian went to school and played soccer. Sorry, football, American. I want to see where you became the man I love. If you had something to hide, you shouldn't have said 'anywhere you want to'.
词汇解释
1. grow up 长大,成长
Many young rock hounds grow up to be geologists.
许许多多爱好收集岩石的少年,长大后成了地质学家。
2.soccer n. 足球
The boy who is speaking to Helen enjoys playing soccer.
正在跟海伦谈话的那男孩喜爱踢足球。
3.hide v. 藏,隐瞒,遮避
She tried to hide her feelings.
她设法不表露自己的感情。
4. anywhere adv. 任何地方 n. 任何(一个)地方
If you want to go anywhere else, let me know.
你要到别的地方去,就要告诉我。
口语讲解
1. keep doing 继续不间断地做某事;
We kept working in the fields in spite of the rain.
尽管下雨,我们还是坚持在地里干活。
Why do the dogs keep barking?
这些狗为什么不停地叫?
情景对话:
A: Why do you seem so tired? 你看起来很累啊,为什么?
B: No seat available, so I had to keep standing during the meeting. 没有座位了,所以整个会上我只好站着。
口语扩展-表达爱意
I have a crush on you. 我对你有点动心。
I care about you deeply.我非常关心你。
I’m fond of you.我对你有好感。
You light up my life.你照亮我的生命。
I can’t live without you.我没有你活不下去。
You mean the world to me.你对我来说是最重要的。
My heart belongs to you.我的心属于你。
You take my breath away.你让我忘记呼吸。
I fall in love with you at first sight.我对你是一见钟情.
I heel over head fall in love with you.我为你神魂颠倒.
Let’s hitch it.让我们拴在一起吧.
You are my only one.你是我今生的唯一.
You are my dearest love.你是我的至爱.
You look more beautiful every time I see you.每次见到你,你都更漂亮。(妙就妙在用more这个词,很简单地就表示出“一次比一次更”漂亮的意思)
I love you with all my heart. 我全心全意爱你。
I love you for you.我真心爱你!(简单吧!当你想表示爱的是对方的人,而不是其他如钱财,权势等,就可以这样说)
For the same reason you like me, I like you, too.我也喜欢你啊,就想你喜欢我一样。
My love for you is as deep as the sea.对你的爱,似海深。
I’ll love you as long as I live.爱你一辈子(爱你千万年)。
If the sun were to rise in the west, I’d never change my mind to love you forever.即使太阳从西边出来,我对你的爱也不会改变。(顺便温习一下虚拟语气吧)
I’m so happy with you in this starry night.在这繁星闪烁的夜晚,跟你在一起非常快乐。
If you go away, I’ll be blue. I’ll miss you when you leave.假如你走了,我会很沮丧。你离开,我会很想念。
That reminds me too much of you.那使我很想你。(并不一定要用think、miss等单词哦)
I’m sending your favorite red rose to feast your eyes upon.我要送你你最喜爱的红玫瑰,让你欣赏。(女孩子都喜欢红玫瑰?)
Will you accept me? I wanna share my life with you.你答应我的求婚吗?我想永远和你在一起。
In all weathers,I go with you!风雨无阻,我跟定你了
I can think of nothing else but your dazzling smile.我的脑海中除了你那迷人的微笑甚么都没有。
参考译文
伊恩:你觉得怎样?
珊曼娜:若你不想在此下车 我们可以继续前进
伊恩:但你怎么知道这里是我的...
珊曼娜:你有跟我说过你是哪里人,我没见过你的家人。
伊恩:他们一直很忙。
珊曼娜:我真的很想看看你成长的地方,我想看看小伊恩上学、踢足球的地方。抱歉,美国人是讲橄榄球。我想看看你变成我爱的男人的地方。如果你有事想隐瞒 就不该说“想去哪都行”。
练习题
请翻译下面的句子:
1. 不管有多累,她都坚持工作。
2. She always hide how she feels.
3. You can go anywhere you like.
参考答案
1. She keeps working no matter how tired she is.
2. 她总是隐藏自己的感情。
3. 你想去哪儿都行。