经典电影台词第4讲
日期:2009-06-29 11:06

(单词翻译:单击)

31. After all, tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

32. I'll have what she's having.

我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

33. I'll be back.

我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)

34. Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

35. Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

36. We'll always have Paris.

我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

37. Oh, Jerry, don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)

38. Well, nobody's perfect.

人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)

39. You've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)

40. You had me at "hello."

当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)

分享到