经典电影台词第1讲
日期:2009-06-24 15:03

(单词翻译:单击)

1. Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

3. You don't understand! Icoulda had class. I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)

4. Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5. Here's looking at you, kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6. Go ahead, make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7. All right, Mr.DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8. May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10. You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • refusev. 拒绝 n. 垃圾,废物 adj. 无用的
  • fastenvt. 拴紧,使固定,系,强加于 vi. 固定,系紧,抓