BEC初级真题第4辑精听:Test1-Part TWO
日期:2013-10-23 10:05

(单词翻译:单击)

Woman: Hello, Wilson's Office Supplies.

女:你好,威尔逊办公用品。
Man: Hello, this is Gillmann International. I'm afraid the desk you delivered last week is too large. Could I change it for a smaller one?

男:你好,我是吉尔曼国际公司。你们上周送来的桌子太大了。我可以换成小一点的吗?
Woman: Yes, certainly. What is the name again?

女:是的,当然。请再说一遍名字好吗?
Man: Gillmann International, spelt G-I-double L-M-A-double N.

男:吉尔曼国际公司,g-i-l-l-m-a-n-n。
Woman: Right. What's the date of that order?

女:好。那个订单的日期是什么时候?
Man: The invoice is dated the fifth of July... . I can give you the order number: DT one, nine, O, double five.

男:发票日期是7月5日……我可以给你订单号:DT19O25。
Woman: Yes, here it is. Have you a copy of our catalogue there? You ordered the hundred and thirty-seven point five centimetre desk, didn't you?

女:是的,找到了。你有我们的产品目录吗?你订的是137.5厘米的桌子,对吗?
Man: Yes, that desk is too wide. It's the smaller one I need - one hundred and thirty-one centimetres wide.

男:是的,那张桌子太宽了。这是我需要的小一点的——131厘米宽。
Woman: Yes, that's reference number ZY double eight-three-two-O.

女:是的,型号是ZY88320。
Man: Yes, fine. And could you collect the other one when you deliver the new desk?

男:是的,很好。你们送新桌子的时候能帮我带走另一张吗?
Woman: Yes. This desk is cheaper, it's a hundred and seventy-nine pounds ninety-nine.., so that'll be... a hundred and sixty-two pounds with your normal ten-per-cent discount.

女:是的。这张桌子比较便宜,是179.99镑。那么打九折就是162镑。
Man: Good. Could you credit our account?

男:好。我们可以赊账吗?
Woman: Yes, that'll be twenty-seven pounds. We could deliver the new desk next Thursday, the fourteenth, or the following week on the nineteenth.

女:可以,总共27英镑。我们可以在下星期四,14号或者下个星期19号把新桌子送到。
Man: Um, the later date is best. You've got our address.

男:嗯,晚一点的日期最好。你有我们的地址。
Woman: Yes. We'll put the credit through after delivery.

女:是的。交货后,我们完成赊购。
Man: Good. Thanks for your help...

男:好。谢谢你的帮助…

分享到
重点单词
  • collectv. 收集,聚集 v. 推论 adv. 接收者付款
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • referencen. 参考,出处,参照 n. 推荐人,推荐函 vt. 提
  • discountn. 折扣,贴现率 vt. 打折扣,贴现,不重视,不全信
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.