影视精讲《风雨哈佛路》第16期:情投意合的两人更容易做朋友
日期:2013-07-11 20:52

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

so where did you go to school before this.
那你以前在哪上学?
I didn't
我没上过学
How did you ***?
怎么可能?
I was at the group home.
我在教养院
Is that freaky? - Yeah
那里很奇怪吗?- 是啊
but you're not a freak - NO
你可不像怪人 - 不
It's too bad. I am.
太糟了,我是的
My birthday's coming up.
我的生日快到了
Yeah? When?
是吗?什么时候?
You'll know. I'm gonna wear my dad's ***coat.
你会知道的,我会穿上我爸爸的大衣
I'm gonna come to school with nothing on but my *** coat and a pair boots
我会到学校 只穿爸爸的大衣和靴子
from far show all the teachers. Happy Birthday.
在远处秀给老师看,生日快乐
You don't believe me?
你不相信我?
Yeah, I do.
没有,我相信
No, you don't.
不,你不信
Ha Ha Ha check it out.
哈 哈 哈 快看哪
Don't throw it out before me
在我之前你还扔了谁?
I won't.
没有了

妙语佳句

Devise (pt&pp.devised)
vt.设计,发明

Each city is allowed to devise a legacy plan.
每个申办城市可以设计一个奥运遗产方案。
--------------------------------------------------------
In memory of
为纪念

In algiers there is still no road nor public building named in memory of camus.
在阿尔及尔,仍然没有为纪念加缪而命名道路或者公共建筑。

剧情百科


Chris,一个存满叛逆性的女孩,他和Lise一样收容所长大。或许因为这样,Chris和Lise有共同的交集,Lise视Chris为最好的朋友。

考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.

1.This _____ was five cents, just like it is today.
就像今天这样:押金为5美分。
2.There was no swath ______ a crash landing.
没有显示迫降的刮痕。

A:本期答案见下期
上期答案:

1.There was no necessity to devise anything at all.
毫无必要搞什么创造发明
2.This monument was erected in memory of f. d. roosevelt.
这座碑是为纪念 f.d.罗斯福而建立的

分享到
重点单词
  • devisevt. 设计,发明,遗赠给 n. 遗赠,遗赠的不动
  • necessityn. 需要,必需品,必然
  • legacyn. 祖先传下来之物,遗赠物 adj. [计算机]旧系统
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • phrasen. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句 vt. 措词表达,将(