(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
It's a great place, I never had so comfort before.
真是个好地方,我从没觉得这么舒适
Pop's gonna cranky. We have to by safe, by the way.
我爷爷有点古怪。顺便说一下,我们要6点离开
Liz, I'm waiting for the phone, those contest things.
丽思,我正在等一个电话的有奖问答
She never gonna win.
你绝不会中奖的
Ok, you know what. shut up. I don't care.
你知道吗?闭嘴,我不介意。
I just gotta dial his number before I forget it.
在我忘记以前,先去拨个号码
Does anybody get high *** news, come on.
你们就不能安静点吗
Bobie, you*** test's until like a week.
波比,休息一下吧,考试还有一周呢
Hey, can I just have that chicken for lunch.
嗨,我能吃冰箱里的鸡肉吗?
sure .Is this already?
当然.来了吗?
some drunk lady.
某个喝醉的女人
Oh, she'll drain on the door.
哦,她在门口呕吐
oh, I'm going out the window.
哦,我从窗户爬出去
I don't feel very good. Could you help me, please?
我感觉不太舒服,你能帮帮我吗?
Oh, here she blows.
哦,她在这里吐了
all right, up
好吧,站起来
I'm a good mom. I just need a hug, I want a hug.
我是个好母亲,我只是想要个拥抱
妙语佳句
Deposit (pt&pp.deposited)
n.储蓄,存款;保证金;沉淀物;寄存,寄存品
vt.&vi.储蓄;寄存;放置,安置;付保证金
vi.沉淀
A £50 deposit is required when ordering, and the balance is due upon delivery.
订货时需要交50英镑的订金,货到后余款结清。
Someone was seen depositing a packet...
有人看见一个人放下了件小包裹。
The customer has to deposit a minimum of £100 monthly.
顾客必须每月至少存 100 英镑。
--------------------------------------------------------
Indicative of
表明,说明
Their view is indicative of a larger problem for the republican party.
他们的观点表明,共和党面临的问题更大。
剧情百科
经过一场“激战”后,Lise和Chris成为了好朋友。Chris也将自己的朋友介绍了给Lise。可是,即使他很喜欢这种融洽的感觉,但心中的包袱依旧没放下,那就是他妈妈。
考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.
1.Reader's _____ version: off with their heads!
读者文摘解答:瓶口朝下放!
2.It's very easy to _____ smoking, but extremely difficult to stop.
要养成吸烟习惯很容易,但要戒掉却极其困难。
A:本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.This deposit was five cents, just like it is today.
就像今天这样: 押金为5美分。
2.There was no swath indicative of a crash landing.
没有显示迫降的刮痕。