影视精讲《冰河世纪1》第14期:杀毛象不容易
日期:2012-05-02 22:12

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I can't wait to get my claws in that mammoth.
我的爪子都快等不及要撕烂那毛象了!
No one touches the mammoth until I get that baby.
谁都不能碰那毛象除非我先得到…孩子!
First, I'll slice its hindquarters into sections.
首先,我要把那毛象撕开扯烂
I'll put the white meat in one pile and...
把白色肉放一堆,深色…
Knock it off. I'm starving.
嘿,别再说了!我饿坏了!
Next, the shoulders. Occasionally tough, but extremely juicy.
肩膀的肉…可能比较老但绝对多汁
I told you to knock it off.
警告过你了,别再说了!
Save your energy.
省点力气吧!
Mammoths don't go down easy.
要杀毛象谈何容易
There's only one way to do it.
只有一个办法
First, you have to force it into a corner.
首先,得把他逼上死角
Cut off its retreat. And when you three have it trapped,
切断他的退路等你们三个把他困住
I'll go for the throat.
我就咬断他的喉咙
Guys, we gotta get this kid outta the wind.
伙计们,别让孩子吹着风!
How much further?
还有多远?
Three miles.
三英里
I'm beat.
我累坏了,
We'll get there in the morning.
我们早上能到

常用词汇

原文:Knock it off. I'm starving.嘿,别再说了!我饿坏了!
knock off:
1.撞倒;打掉
The little girl knocked the glass off by accident.
小女孩不小心碰落了玻璃杯。
2.减去
They knocked off five dollars from the price.
他们把价格降低了五美元。
3.停止;歇工
Let's knock off now.
咱们现在歇一会儿吧。


原文:Mammoths don't go down easy.要杀毛象谈何容易
go down:
1.落下
He got home before the sun went down.
太阳下山前他到了家。
2.下降
The price of eggs has gone down.
蛋价下降了。
3.减弱
The wind has gone down a little.
风势已减弱了一些。
4.被记载
This day will go down in history.
这一天将被记在历史上。

原文:Cut off its retreat. And when you three have it trapped,切断他的退路等你们三个把他困住
cut off:
1.切除
He had a finger cut off by a machine while working.
他在工作时被机器切掉了一个手指。
2.切断;中断
I was cut off on my line to London.
我打伦敦长途时,电话线被切断了。
3.使死亡
He was cut off in his prime.
他在壮年时过世。

分享到
重点单词
  • slicen. 薄片,切片 vt. 切成薄片,削
  • retreatn. 休息寓所,撤退,隐居 v. 撤退,向后倾
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • primeadj. 最初的,首要的,最好的,典型的 n. 青春,壮
  • extremelyadv. 极其,非常
  • occasionallyadv. 偶尔地