影视精讲《冰河世纪1》第2期:只是吓唬它们而已
日期:2012-04-18 11:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Just pretend that I'm not here.
假装我不在。
I wanted to hit him at full speed.
我是想全速把他撞倒
That's OK. We'll have some fun with him.
别急,我们玩玩他.
Don't let them impale me. I wanna live.
别让他们刺穿我。拜托了,我想活命
Get off me.
你走开!
Come on, you're making a scene.
行了,你就别撒泼了
We'll just take our furry piata and go.
我们只要把那毛小子戳爆然后就走
If it's not them today, it’s someone else tomorrow.
嘿,小子,逃得了今天也逃不过明天
Well, I'd rather it not be today. OK?
反正我今天不想死

We'll break your neck so you don't feel a thing.How's that?
我们戳断你的脖子你不会痛苦的,怎么样?
Wait a minute. I thought rhinos were vegetarians.
等一下,你们犀牛应该是食草动物吧?
An excellent point.
真精辟!
Shut up.
闭嘴!
Who says we're gonna eat him after we kill him?
谁说我们把他杀了之后要吃他?
Come on, move it.
好了,请让开
I don't like animals that kill for pleasure.
我不喜欢以杀为乐的动物
Save it for a mammal that cares.
谁爱听…就跟谁说吧
I'm the matter that cares.
我正好是忠实信徒
OK, if either of you make it across that sinkhole in front of you, you get the sloth.
好吧,如果你们俩有谁过得了前面那滩流沙,树懒就归你们
That's right, you losers. You take one step and you're dead.
好的,孬种。你往前跨一步就死定了!
You were bluffing, huh?
你在吓唬他们?
Yeah, that was a bluff.
对,那只是吓吓他们
Get him.
收拾他!

常用词汇

原文:I wanted to hit himat full speed.我是想全速把他撞倒

at full speed:全速
They galloped off at full speed.
他全速疾驰而去。
He drove the car at full speed through the town.
他驾驶汽车全速穿过那座城镇。

原文:That's OK. We'llhave some fun withhim.别急,我们玩

玩他.
have fun with:玩得高兴
Did you have fun with uncle joey and uncle chandler today?
你今天跟乔伊叔叔还有钱德叔叔玩得开心吗?

原文:Come on, you'remaking a scene. 行了,你就别撒泼了。
make a scene:撒泼
Why did you make a scene in the restaurant?
你为什么在餐馆里大吵大闹?


vegetarin:素食者

mammal:哺乳动物

sloth:树懒

bluff:吓唬

分享到
重点单词
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • bluffingn. 褶边装置;诈骗;唬弄 v. 欺骗;吓唬(bluff
  • mammaln. 哺乳动物