影视精讲《冰河世纪1》第12期:小帅哥泡妞
日期:2012-04-27 18:00

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Where's the baby?
孩子在哪儿?
You lost it?
你把他丢了?
Sid.
S希德.
It's so ugly. Positively adorable.
呜,他可真丑。太可爱了
Hello, pumpkin. Hello, little baldy bean.
你好,小心肝你好,没毛的小家伙
Where'd you find it?
哪儿找到的?
The poor kid, all alone in the wild.
这可怜的孩子一个人在荒野里
Sabers were closing in on him.
几只剑齿虎包围了他
So I Just snatched him.
我把他…抢了过来噢,
So brave.
好勇敢
Yeah, well, he needed me, and I only wish I had one of my own, too.
啊,是啊,他需要我我好想也能有一个自己的孩子
Really? I find that attractive in a male.
是吗?我…我就迷这样的男子
Alas. Who wouldn't wanta family, I always say.
唉,谁不想要个家庭呢
Where've you been hiding?
噢,真是相见恨晚是啊,
Yeah, well, You know...
这……可不是嘛
Cute kid, huh? So, as I was saying, ladies...
小淘气,嗯?所以,正如我说的,小姐们
Hey. Hi, Manny.
嘿,嗨,蛮尼.
What's the matter with you?
你怎么回事
Excuse me, ladies. You just keep marinating and I'll be right back.
失陪一下,小姐们,你们在这儿继续泡着,我就回来
Sexy.
性感
He's not much to look at, but it's so hard to find a family guy.
他长得不怎么样可要找个顾家的太难了
Tell me about it. All the sensitive ones get eaten.
可不是嘛,那些细腻的都被吃光了
No, no, no. Manny, please, I’m begging you. I need him.
不,蛮尼,我求你了,我需要他
A Good-looking guy like you?
怎么,小帅哥还用泡妞?
You say that, but you don't mean it.
得了,你别寒碜我了
No, seriously. Look at you. Those ladies, they don't stand a chance.
不,我当真,瞧瞧你那两个小姐都被你迷晕了
You have A cruel sense of humor.
你这幽默感还真刻毒
Don't let me cramp your style.
我不想搅你的好事
Thanks, Manny. You're a pal. Without Pinky.
谢谢,蛮尼,真够朋友,够哥们别带孩子去

常用词汇

原文:The poor kid, all alone in the wild.这可怜的孩子一个人在荒野里
in the wild:在野外
These plants were first found in the wild.
这些植物首先是在荒野里被发现的。


原文:Sabers were closing in on him.几只剑齿虎包围了他
close in:
1.包围,围住
Despair closed in on him.
他陷入绝望之中。
2.(天)渐暗
The evening is closing in.
夜幕即将来临。


原文:No, seriously. Look at you. Those ladies, they don't stand a chance.不,我当真,瞧瞧你那两个小姐都被你迷晕了
stand a chance:很可能,有希望
Peter doesn't stand a chance of being elected.
彼得没有当选的可能。


原文:You have A cruel sense of humor.你这幽默感还真刻毒
sense of humor:固定词组 ph. 幽默感
Where is your sense of humour?
你的幽默感哪去了?


pal:朋友

pinky:带淡红色的

cramp:束缚

mean:卑鄙的

sensitive:灵敏的

marinate:把…浸泡在卤汁中

attractive:有魅力的

snatch:及时救助

saber:骑兵

pumpkin:南瓜

baldy:无毛的

bean:

ugly:难看

positively:明确地

adorable:可爱的

分享到
重点单词
  • snatchn. 抢夺,碎片,一阵,一瞬间,一点点 v. 夺取,抢劫
  • attractiveadj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的
  • sensitiveadj. 敏感的,灵敏的,易受伤害的,感光的,善解人意的
  • despairn. 绝望,失望 vi. 失望