2分钟英语口语课堂(视频+中英文本) 第79期:短语抓住、见面、起飞、试穿
日期:2016-10-19 15:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Catch Up
约会

Catch up is a phrase that can be used when a person wants to bring another up to date.
约会是在想约另一个人吃饭的时候使用的短语。
Conversation
对话

Harry: Robert, where have you been, man?
哈利:罗伯特,你去哪里了?
Robert: I've just been busy with work. You know these corporates, they wanna cash out every breath you take.
罗伯特:我刚刚忙着工作.你知道公司的,他们想压榨你每一口气。
Harry: Hmmm... I understand. Anyways, it's been long since we met. We should catch up soon.
哈利:嗯….我理解。我们认识很长时间了。我们应该尽快聚一聚。
Robert: Yeah, I was thinking the same. Let's catch up this weekend. I'll let the guys know and we'll have fun together.
罗伯特:对,我也是这么想的。我们周末聚会吧,我们互相认识一下好好的玩一玩儿。
Check Out
偷看

Check out is a very common phrase often used when we look at something or someone informally.
当我们偷偷的看某人或者某物时常常使用"check out".
Conversation
对话

Robert: Hey, Sam. What's the matter dude?
罗伯特:嗨,山姆。你怎么了?
Sam: Nothing much. I was just checking out that crazy guy's hairstyle.
山姆:没什么,我刚刚在看你个疯狂的人的发型。
Robert: Oh, yeah. He has weird hair.
罗伯特:哦,对。他的发型很诡异。
Sam: Yup. It takes a lot of guts to try such a hairstyle.
山姆:对,敢于尝试这种发型需要很大的勇气。
Robert: Forget the guy. Check out that girl over there!
罗伯特:被想那个男人了。快来看那边的那个女孩。
Sam: She is gorgeous!
山姆:她太美了!
Take Off
脱掉

Take off is a phrase that can be used to express the idea of removing something.
当表达想要脱掉某物时常常使用"take off".
Conversation
对话

Russell: Why don't you take off your overcoat? The temperature is moderate inside.
鲁塞尔:你为什么不脱掉你的外套?室内温度很温和。
Anny: I just came in and feel terribly cold. I'll take it off in a while.
安妮:我刚刚进来感觉非常冷,我一会儿脱下来。
Russell: Okay, no problem. When you take it off, you can place it over there.
鲁塞尔:好,没问题。你脱下来可以把他放在这里。
Anny: Alright. Thanks.
安妮:好的,谢谢。
Try On
试穿

Try on is a phrase which can be used when you put an item of clothing on, in order to find out whether it fits you or whether you like it, especially before buying it.
在买某件衣服之前,想试试是否合身或是喜欢时使用"try on"这个短语。
Conversation
对话

Anny: Hey, this is such a nice dress.
安妮:嗨,这条裙子真漂亮。
Rose: I know, Anny. Sadly, its not my size.
罗斯:我知道,安妮。不幸的是这不是我的尺码。
Anny: Didn't you try it on before buying?
安妮:你买之前没有试试吗?
Rose: No, I just picked it up randomly. I did not bother to try it on.
罗斯:没有,我就是随意拿了一件,根本就没有想要试试。
Anny: You should always try on clothes before buying them. This is such a waste of money.
安妮:你在买衣服之前一定要试试,这就是在浪费钱。
Rose: You're right. Next time I shop for clothes, I'll try it all on.
罗斯:你说的对,下次逛街买衣服的时候,我一定会试一试。

分享到