2分钟英语口语课堂(视频+中英文本) 第68期:机场实用英语口语 Speaking English at the airport
日期:2016-09-29 16:04

(单词翻译:单击)

At the security gate
在安检台

Security Agent: Hello. Can I see your ID and the ticket please?
安检人员:你好,请您出示身份证和飞机票。
Passenger: Sure. Here's my ID and m ticket.
乘客:好的,这是我的身份证和票。
Security Agent: Thank you. You may proceed to the check-in counter.
安检人员:谢谢,您可以去登机手续办理处了。
At the check in counter
登机手续办理处

Agent: Good evening. Welcome to A1 Airlines. Please give me your ticket and ID.
工作人员:晚上好,欢迎到A1线,请给我您的身份证和机票。
Passenger: Here they are.
乘客:给你。
Agent: Thank you. Do you have any check-in baggage?
工作人员:谢谢。请问您有托运行理吗?
Passenger: Yes, I have one suitcase.
乘客:有,我有一个手提箱。
Agent: Okay. Any hand-baggage?
工作人员:有手袋吗?
Passenger: Yes, I am carrying my backpack into the cabin.
乘客:有,我要带我的背包到飞机上。
Agent: Here's a security tag for your cabin-baggage please attach the tag to your bag.
工作人员:这是你的客舱行李安全标签,请将它贴到您的包上。
Passenger: Thank you.
乘客:谢谢你。
Choosing the seat
选择座位

Agent: Would you like the window seat or the aisle seat?
工作人员:您喜欢靠窗的座位还是过道旁边的座位?
Passenger: I think I will go for the aisle seat this time.
乘客:这次我想坐过道旁边的位置。
Agent: Sure sir. I can give you the aisle seat.
工作人员:没问题,先生。我为您安排。
Passenger: Thanks. That will be very nice.
乘客:谢谢。那样真的太好了。
Agent: You're welcome. Your seat number is 6D.
工作人员:不客气,您的座位号是6D。
At the Baggage checking machine
行李扫描机器

Guard: Please take out your laptops and mobile phone and put it in this tray.
保安:请拿出您的笔记本和手机把它放在这个托盘上。
Passenger: Alright.
乘客:好的。
Guard: You can proceed to the security check. Please remember to collect your items after the check.
保安:您现在可以进行安全检查了,请在检查后取走自己的物品。
Passenger: Thank you, I will.
乘客:谢谢,我会的。
At the security check
安全检查

Guard: Please empty your pockets and put the contents in the tray, and hand me your boarding pass.
保安:请将口袋中的物品放在托盘上,把登机牌交给我。
Passenger: Sure.
乘客:好的。
Guard: Please raise your hands and keep them raised while I inspect you.
保安:请在我检查时保持双手向上举。
Passenger: No problems.
乘客:没问题。
Guard: Okay, you're cleared to go. Here's your boarding pass.
保安:好,您可以通过了,这是您的登机牌。
Passenger: Thank you.
乘客:谢谢。

分享到