(单词翻译:单击)
Did you get your Official Sample Ballot?
你拿到官方选票样本了吗?
Yes, with the Voter Instructions.
是的,和选民说明一起 。
How are you going to vote?
你将怎么选?
Same as ever, by mail. All it costs me is a 42-cent stamp.
和以前一样,通过邮件 。所有的花费只是一张42分的邮票 。
I meant, are you going to vote for or against the new taxes?
我的意思是你会支持还是反对新税法?
Against all of them, of course.
当然全部反对 。
But we need new taxes to pay for highways, schools, and prisons.
但是我们需要新的税收来为告诉公路、学校和监狱买单 。
We've already voted for new taxes to pay for all that stuff!
我们已经为新税法投票来让它为那些买单了 。
That's true. Where did that money go?
确实 。那些钱去哪了?
Our legislators spent it on first-class travel all over the world.
我们的立法者把它花在打造世界一流的旅游上 。
They are having a good time with our money.
他们用我们的钱度过了愉快的时光 。
So when are we going to stop giving them more?
那么我们什么时候停止给他们更多呢?
译文属可可原创,仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载